Halloween

The twins were seven months old and it was day of Halloween one if Loki's favorite holidays on earth.

"What are we going to do tonight?" Loki asked.

"I don't know Loks. Probably hang out here with the rest of the team." Bruce said.

"But it's Halloween and we are going to do something with the boys and Theodora." Loki said crossing his arms across his chest.

"Okay. What do you want to do with them?" Bruce asked. He was in his lab working on something.

"I want to take them trick or treating with you tonight." Loki said uncrossing his arms and leaning on Bruce's shoulders.

"Alright we will bring them out later but you have to get them ready." Bruce said rubbing Loki's arms.

"We all will be ready by 8 o'clock. Make sure you dress up also." Loki said walking out of the lab.

"Alright Loks I'll be ready." Bruce called after him.

Loki walked into the living room and saw the rest of the team relaxing. He grabbed his book and sat down in his chair. He was listening to Steve tell Fenrir and Sleipnir about Halloween. He smiled and kept reading his book.

"Hey dad." Fenrir said.

"Yes?" Loki asked looking away from his book.

"Can we please go trick or treating tonight." He asked.

"Sure. What do you want to go as?" Loki said.

"Could I please go in my wolf form? No one will know. I'll have Sleipnir talk for me. Please." Fenrir begged.

"You can. Just make sure you stay with your brother. I will be coming also." Loki said.

"Who else is coming?" Fenrir asked.

"We could have everyone come if you want." Loki said.

"Yes!" Fenrir yelled jumping up and down.

"What are we doing now?" Tony asked from the couch. He was about three months along so he was showing very little.

"We are all going trick or treating tonight." Loki said daring Tony to say something.

"Alright, but I am not dressing up." Tony said.

"If that is your choice. Is anyone else dressing up tonight?" Loki asked.

"Me and Clint will." Natasha said.

"I will." Thor said.

"I will too. I will also get Tony into something too." Steve said.

"Alright. We will all meet here at 8 o'clock tonight. Do not be late." Loki said, "Come with me Sleipnir. I am going to help you with your costume."

"Okay mom." Sleipnir said following Loki.

After Loki and Sleipnir were gone Fenrir asked, "What is everyone going as?"

"I think I will go as a vampire." Clint said.

"I am going as a witch." Natasha said.

"Mine is going to be a surprise." Steve said.

"I think I shall go as a gargoyle." Thor said, "I am going to need help from Loki for that."

"What are you going as tonight uncle Tony?" Fenrir asked.

"A billionaire." Tony said.

"No. You can go as Captain America! My dad can help you with the costume! Come on let's go!" Fenrir said pulling at Tony's hand.