fourteen

ALFIE

I woke up in the morning realising I had spent yet another night at Zoe's house. Which, believe me, I didn't mind at all but I really needed to go home and have a shower and gather some fresh, clean clothes to wear. I attempted to find some paper but the closest I managed to find was some toilet paper. I grabbed a pen from Zoe's desk and folded the toilet paper, scribbling a note for Zoe to read when she woke up. I wrote that I was going to go home and clean up and grab some new clothes. Also that I had some filming and editing to do and I would be back in a day or so. I signed it i love you, from alfie x. I quickly but quietly put my shoes on and pulled my jumper over my head. I left the note on top of Zoe's iPhone to make sure she would see it. I then left, deciding to walk home. It was 8am, it was sunny outside yet deceiving cold.

ZOE

My eyes fluttered open and I groaned, stretching up and attempting to waken myself up. I moved over to give Alfie a good morning hug but he wasn't there. I sat up, reaching over to get my phone to text him and find out where he was. I read the note that was placed on top of my phone. 

        "Zoe,
            Sorry you woke up alone, I've gone home to get cleaned up and grab some clothes. I'm gonna do some filming. I'll be back in a day or so. I love you, from Alfie x"

I smiled, placing the note back on the table beside my bed and picking my phone up. I clicked on my contact for Alfie before typing out a text to him.

        I love you too x