Chapter 30: We need to tell the viewers.

Zoe's POV

I had spent the last week in bed talking to friends about engagement parties and wedding plans and it just made me so happy. I really wanted Alfie's company though, I wasn't too sure where he exactly was.

"Alfie!?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Come here!"

Alfie walked through and I tapped the bed beside me signalling for him to sit beside me.

"I missed you Alf"

"Aw babe, I missed you too."

He kissed me lightly on the lips a few times teasing me, he knew exactly what I wanted. I grabbed the back of Alfie's neck with both of my hands and pushed our lips together more forcefully making the kiss rougher and more intense. I tugged on the bottom of his t-shirt asking for permission to take it off. He nodded so I quickly took it off and threw it onto the floor. Then he starting unbuttoning my shirt, I helped him just to get it done quicker then he slid it off of my shoulders. He started kissing down my neck and he unbuttoned my jeans. He slid them down my legs slowly and then he wrapped his arms around to my back and unhooked my bra, I kissed his torso and started to stroke his muscular arms. We laid there kissing for a while.

Alfie's POV

I got up and had a shower and Zoe fell asleep. I put a blanket over her and I went through to the living room. I got my laptop out and logged into twitter.

@Pointlessblog had the best time ever with @ZoZeebo today! We have some exciting news for you all too!

I pressed send wanting them to guess what the news was. I hadn't spoke to Zoe about any of this but I knew she would procrastinate with this. We had to tell the viewers we lived together, we had to tell them we were engaged or else they would find out themselves some other way. They would see Zoe's ring in pictures and videos. It wasn't something you could hide.

After about an hour of just scrolling through twitter Zoe walked through with wet hair and she had leggings and one of my t-shirts on. She sat next to me on the sofa, resting her head on my chest and wrapping her arms around me. I put my arm around her shoulder and kissed her wet hair.

"Zo?"

"Yeah?"

"We need to tell the viewers."

She sat up and looked at me, obviously not understanding.

"About what?"

"Zoe, we live together, we are engaged. If we don't tell them they will notice the ring in some way or something will happen. They deserve to know, they care about us."

"I suppose."

Her shoulders relaxed and her head dropped, she got her phone from the table and I went back to focusing on my laptop. I was going to start editing.

"Alfie! Oh my god!"

"What have I done?"

"Your tweet!" she burst out laughing "It says you tweeted saying you had the best time ever with me today! We have some exciting news for you all too! Is the exciting news that we live together or that we're engaged?"

"I was going to leave it a couple weeks and see how many guessed it right? Then we could make a video and tell them both things at once."

"Yeah, that would work!"

"Love you Zo"

"I love you Alfred!"

We both laughed and I pulled Zoe into a hug. I loved her more than anyone in the whole world and I was so glad we were here, together, and engaged. I kissed the top of her head and laid down on the sofa cuddling Zoe. We just laid there, in silence. A beautiful long silence.