Chapter 32: Can someone tell me what's happening!?

Louise's POV

I was nervously sitting in the living room with Alfie. He was chatting away like normal, like he normally does. I heard the unlocking of the bathroom door and I quickly turn around to see Zoe walking out of the door. Tears are streaming down her face and her nose is sniffling.

"Hey, Zo! What's wrong? Why are you crying!?"

She just carried on crying, tears streaming down her face. She stood outside the bathroom door and she burst out crying even more than I thought she already was. Alfie rushed over to her side, enveloping her in a hug.

"Zo, breath! You need to calm down, your going to panic!"

He wiped his thumb under her eyes and tears were running down my own face. I knew exactly what was happening and I wanted to tell Alfie.

"Chummy tell Alfie"

"Zo, I can't"

"Please!"

Alfie was looking back from me to Zoe. Wondering what was going on. There were tears streaming down my face. Zoe was sitting on the floor, her knees up at her face crying into them.

"Can someone tell me what's happening!?"

"Alfie it-"

"Now please!"

"Alfie this isn't my place to say"

"Louise."

"Just give me a minute!"

"Louise, this is obviously serious, just tell me!"

"Zoe is pregnant! Okay!"

Alfie just stared at me, his mouth practically hitting the floor. His face in shock. Alfie was 19, this isn't exactly what he needed. A 19 year old who is engaged, going to be a dad. He hadn't lived enough of his life to make such commitments.

Alfie's POV

"Zoe's pregnant! Okay!"

I couldn't believe what Louise had just said. I couldn't say anything. Zoe was pregnant. What were we going to do? I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say anything. I was in shock. Zoe was sobbing beside me whilst Louise could barely look at me.

"Alfie, say something."

"I, I, I, don't know what to say."

"Everything will be okay, we can sort this out."

"I'm 19 Zoe!"

"I know Alfie! I'm not exactly in the best position for this either!"

"What are we going to do Zo?"

"We just have to deal with it Alf, I have always grew up saying I would never, you know."

"Terminate it?"

"Yeah.."

"Zo, I would never ask you to do that, everything is just moving so fast. I didn't expect it to happen like this."

"I didn't exactly plan this either Alfie, it just happened."

"Is this why Louise is here?"

"Yeah."

Zoe's POV

Alfie knew, Louise knew. I couldn't believe it was true. I was pregnant. What was Joe going to do!? We weren't ready for such a commitment to each other. A child was a huge responsibility and I wasn't sure if we were ready. Alfie was only 19.

"Alfie, I love you"

"Come here, I love you too babe. This is just a big surprise."

"A good surprise?"

I was terrified of his answer. I knew a baby was something we weren't ready for but I hoped he would still be at least a little bit happy. I knew I was starting to like the idea. I would never give up my child anyway. Whether or not Alfie was behind me. I have told myself ever since I wanted to be a mum that if I ever got the opportunity I would never give up a child. No matter what the circumstances were.

"I have always wanted to be a dad Zo. I just never thought I would be at 19."

"You'll be 20 when they're born."

"You know what I mean though. I would never ask for you to terminate, I will stand by you. We will have this baby together. I know we probably aren't ready for this, but we'll figure out everything we need to."

Alfie grabbed my hand, intertwining his fingers with mine and kissing them. He hugged me, I laid my head on his chest and I never wanted to move. This couldn't of been a more stressful time for me, but I would do my best to figure everything out as best as I could for now. Me and Alfie would get used to the idea. Then we would tell our subscribers about moving in together and being engaged and when the time is right, we will tell the subscribers about me being pregnant. Obviously this wouldn't be for a few months but it will happen. Everything will work out okay, I know it will. We can make this work. Me and Alfie love each other enough to make this work.