Chapter 26: CHUMMY!

Zoe's POV

It was the day that Louise and Marcus were coming over to film. I had set up my camera so that my background was the pink wall. I decided to get ready because Louise was going to be here in 2 hours and by the time I was ready and tidied up my mess I made getting ready I would have time to film a video or two. I went in the shower and washed my hair. I used a deep conditioner and done a very good skin clean. I got out and brushed my teeth. I dried myself off, wrapped a towel around my hair and one around my body and I went through to me and Alfie's bedroom. I loved saying me and Alfie's bedroom. Me and Alfie's flat. I loved it, it reminded me that we were together, we were happy and we were in love. Alfie was sitting in the bedroom at the desk with his headphones on. He must of been listening to One Direction because he was singing along. I decided not to interrupt him. I went to the wardrobe and I looked through my clothes. I decided to pick out leggings and a baggy neon pink top. I changed into my clothes and I towel dried my hair. I combed my hair and decided I wouldn't dry my hair when Alfie was editing or listening to music or whatever he was doing. So I decided to take a dry towel and wrap my hair again so it would dry more. I went through to the filming room and I did my makeup. I did a natural eye shadow look but more dramatic lashes. I put on a nude lip and I took my hair out of the towel. I sprayed in my heat protectant and combed my hair again. It was quite dry but I dried it with my hair drier. I then thought I could film a video on how I curl my hair. I plugged my curler in beside where my camera was set up and I turned it on. I went through and told Alfie I was away to film. I went back through and I turned the camera onto record. I sat down in front of the camera and I started to curl my hair, when I first started I explained what I was doing and why I did it. When I had explained I just curler my hair, Alfie came into the room and I spoke to him whilst finishing curling my hair. I decided I would fast forward and put on music whilst I curled the rest of my hair so they wouldn't know it was Alfie I was talking to. When I had finished doing my hair I turned off my curler. I filmed an intro to my video and then an outro. I turned the camera off of record and I put my curler away. I tidied up the rest of the mess I had made. I changed into my black and white vertical striped t-shirt and I put on a red lip and I sat down in front of the camera again. I decided I would do an update video. I pressed record and I just spoke to the camera about how I had moved out of my home with my parents and Joe. I had found a flat of my own nearer the centre of London so it was easier for filming with people and meetings and things. I just told the subscribers that I was living by myself. I told them that me and Alfie were still together despite the hate that we would both get from jealous subscribers. I spoke about maybe having a meet and greet in London some time and I spoke about some upcoming videos I had. I filmed my outro for the video and I turned it off of record. I started to import the footage from the two videos I had filmed onto my laptop. I heard a knock at the door and I ran to the door. I opened it up to see no other than Louise.

"CHUMMY!!"

"I haven't seen you in forever!"

"I missed you!"

"Can I come in then?"

"Of course!"

"The place looks so different! What did you and Alfie do!?"

"We done nothing except decorate for five days straight! You should see the other rooms as well!"

"What rooms!?"

"Well we turned Caspar's old room into a filming room and a spare room. It is also where I get ready and then we redecorated the bedroom."

"You must of been busy!"

"Very!"

We both laughed together. It was nice to have my chummy again, I hadn't seen her in a month or two and I think everyone knew we were best friends. It was horrible to live so far away from her.