John Lennon

You sat in the living room of your lovely home- In which you shared with your boyfriend, John Lennon. No biggie.

Laying upon the bay window in the sunlight, you flipped through the pages of your favorite book, everything was simply peaceful.

That is, of course, until you heard curse words being yelled angrily- loud sighs, and the obnoxious strums of a guitar. "John?" You paused glancing up.

No response.

"John? Dear?" You questioned once more, you began to worry.

No response.

Setting your book down, you scurried off down the hall, heading into the recording room, in hopes of finding your unhappy partner.

"John?...I heard-" you paused, seeing crumbled balls of paper everywhere. Paul sat on the coffee table with a coffee cup in his hand, he glanced towards you and smiled- waving.

You slowly waved back and raised a brow- 'where's John?' You mouthed to Paul.

A soft sigh suppressed him, as he nodded towards the piano.

Walking closer you saw Johns face buried in the keys of the piano- sheets of music and notes everywhere.

"John." You breathed seeing him.

"Yes, Love." He mumbled in frustration, picking his head up to look at you.

Laughing softly, you walked towards him and pulled the stuck pieces of paper from his forehead. Kissing the red marks the piano keys left against his skin.

"Is everything alright...you seemed distressed." You asked softly, hugging him from behind, resting your chin upon his shoulder.

John rubbed his face and sighed "We can't come up with one more verse for this stupid bloody song." He grumbled.

You nod slowly, processing on how you can help. "Well, what's the song title?"

"Help." Paul chirped from the other side of the room, a pleasant smile on his face.

"Well, surprised you aren't stressed-" you laughed.

"Oh I am. Coffee helps me cope, keeping me fully alert of everything- yet...not too alert." He squinted at the floor as if in deep thought.

"It's a stimulant you twit.." John sighed before laughing after his best friend.

Paul looked back up and laughed along, having no clue what had happened.

Looking over the previous verses that had been written. You smoothed a wrinkled paper. "You could always just repeat the verse- leaving off on a final note- like how you began? Just end it the same way." You spoke causally and shrugged a bit.

Paul nodded slowly and shrugged "That doesn't sound half bad. I like it. John?" He nodded towards John.

Staring blankly John face palmed "Why didn't I think of that.." He grumbled and sighed.

"Because when you're having days like this...it's my turn to think for you." You whispered and kissed his cheek, rubbing his back.

John smiled and laughed lightly "Thankyou [Y/N]. Alright Paulie,  let's give the song a once over and call the boys over for practice."

Paul nodded, the two began to sing together as you left the room.

Sometimes John was plain out silly, but you loved him anyway.

_____________________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed. Haha Paul though 😹.
I'm glad to take any requests!

XOXO

~xPsychedelic_Vaderx