Tommy Lee

Everyone knew Tommy as this tall, lanky, dark haired fox. He was a hopeless romantic, and very playful.

He was such a dork, you thought- yet somewhat charming, and goofy.

Sitting on the couch in the apartments den- Nikki was picking at his bass, unimpressed with his notes. You made small talk with the bassist, both of you just being polite to one another whilst you waited for Vince to show up to rehearsal.

Occasionally friends or spouses showed up to some Rehearsals, or "jam sessions" as Tommy liked to call it. No one really minded you being there, as the current interest of Tommy.

....well, you of course weren't aware. But, Mick knew. He didn't care, but- he knew.

The front door was practically kicked in, the walls trembling a bit at the sudden force. The loud noises were followed by Tommy's low voice and laughter, whilst Vince could be heard sighing and mumbling something along the lines of "That's fucking stupid, you're such a goon."

Low and behold, in came Tommy wearing Tight black ripped jeans- his shirt just as tight, but white with thick black letters that read "Get some". His thick, long black hair was curly and fluffy as usual- a wide brimmed black sunhat perched stop. His black aviators rested on the bridge of his nose, slipping down a bit so you could just see his long lashes. You noticed he changed out his stud for a gold nose ring today.

"heyyy, what's going on?" He spoke through a side smile as the gum popped with each chew of his sharp jaw.

Nikki cocked a brow and leaned his head back to look up at Tommy who stood behind him, "Nothing much man, just waiting on your fucking lazy ass."

Vince chuckled a tad bit and put his hands up defensively as he brushed passed Tommy.

Tommy's expression changed quickly and he seemed utterly confused- and almost hurt, he changed his stance and put one hand on his hip as he pointed a finger at Nikki's face "Hey man, I can't rush perfection okay? Do you fucking think this hair does itself? Come on Nik," he sighed and almost pouted, his gaze shifted before settling on you.

"Y/N, I didn't know you were coming today!" He began to glow, Nikki replied with a "psh" and the roll of his eyes as Tommy's mood changed so fast.

With a smile and a nod you shifted a little shyly, "Yeah, hahah- Nikki said you and Vince were coming back over...so, I thought I'd hangout for a little bit." You explained through a little shy smile.

Tommy listened eagerly with a cocked grin as he chewed his gum, you could see Nikki out of the corner of your eye. He was looking between you and Tommy with slightly narrowed eyes, before shooting you one last look that read "Oh boy".

"That's cool!" Tommy laughed and pulled a cig from behind his ear, nudging Vince for a lighter.

As Vince did a pat down of his pockets, he pursed his lips in disappointment and shook his head "Sorry dude,"

With yet another loud sigh, Nikki punched Tommy's thigh and lit a zippo for him-

"fuck man! Not cool!" Tommy groaned at the punch, whilst still eagerly trying to light his cig.

You observed the boys- well, being boys. Vince was down today, and you didn't want to ask him. He'd been working on his sobriety, and you were proud. Everyone was.

Nikki was sober today, but no one knew how long that would last...

Tommy was- well, Tommy was just as fucking goofy as he normally was.