Joe Perry

Joe was always a genuinely gentle and calm person- around you, he was filled with life.

Almost...like he was Steven- instead of Joe.

Joe, being your best friend, was crumpling old sheets of music- tossing them into the garbage can.

You entered the room, after finishing a conversation with Steven.

"Hello, Joseph." You joked and smiled.

"Hello, [Y/N]." He smiled, responding without even looking up.

"Whatcha doing?" You hopped up on to his desk and swung your legs back and forth.

He only shrugged and continued to toss papers away, as if he were playing basketball.

Raising his hand back to toss the paper, you snatched it from his grasp.

An alarmed expression was plastered to his face and he spun on his heel- facing you.

"Oh- uh, I kinda was going to shoot that.." He laughed a little and eyed the ball intensely.

You waved it back and forth teasingly "Oh? Were you?"

He nodded and reached out, trying to snatch it away.

You laughed a bit and raised your hand higher into the air "Oh come on, you'll have to try harder."

Joe gave an expression of what seemed determination, crossed with a smirk.

He pinned you down on top of his desk, his knees on either side of your hips.

Carefully, he kept your wrists pinned to the table top- without any effort, he took the ball of paper from you with his teeth.

You stared up with utter surprise. A smile on your face as you laughed.

"Oh, my my..." Stevens voice rang out into the air.

You and Joe quickly snapped your attention towards the doorway.

Steven held hands with a Blonde girl, she watched Joe and you with an expression of confusion- before letting out a laugh.

"Well then...I'll just leave then.." Steve Chuckled lightly "Sorry about that..." He mumbled and shook his head "Way to go Joe."

"At least I didn't take her clothes off while you were still here!" Joe remarked.

"That was a one time thing! Also known as an accident!" Steven snapped.

You looked to Joe and laughed a little, sitting up as he stayed on top of you.

Carefully, he slowly intwined your fingers together- meeting eyes with you.

"Joe- you're my best friend...and I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable in anyway-..."

You breathed in and watched him as he rested his forehead against yours "I love you [y/n]. You're the closest friend I have, besides the boys-...."

You smiled softly "I love you too Joe."

He looked up to you, a calm expression on is face "No...I really do love you." He spoke with a tone of seriousness.

You felt your heart pound louder each moment you stayed close.

"Y-...you mean that?" She whispered.

He laughed a little "since when do I lie?"

"Good point." You sighed with relief, crashing your lips on to his.

He smiled against your lips, placing his hand upon your cheek gently- rubbing the pad of his thumb over your cheek bones lovingly.

As you pulled back, you both laughed nervously- before cuddling on the desk, not caring to explain whenever somebody enters the room.