Joe Perry~2

For Squeakers101
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***WARNING***
THE CONTENT AHEAD IS INDEED HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE. IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE BY SUCH THINGS, I WOULD ADVISE THAT YOU SKIP THIS ONE-SHOT.

ALL OTHER READERS MAY PROCEED, AND ENJOY. :>

~~~

1978

The snow was coming down fast, the window panes in the living room frosted in the corners, yet clear as crystal in the center, perfect enough for you to view out into the dreadful "winter wonderland".

     You and Joe just barley made it home in this occasion, of course, you both were fairly lucky to be able to watch the snow come down.

     Currently, you sat upon the pristine white sofa by the living room window, the turquoise blue curtains were drawn back, and the blinds peeled open, whilst you rested your chin upon the back of the furniture, your soft [Y/E/C] eyes flitting from snowflake to snowflake, as each whirled down in a spiral of beauty to its resting place.

     Your attention was shifted, however, as an elongated sigh was heard, and you peered back over your shoulder.

Joe leaned in the doorway, a palm on his hip, his other hand raised to his face, whilst he pinched his brows, before rubbing his forehead a bit.

"What's wrong," You asked with a soft voice, the softness taking over the tone of the -supposed- question, making it seem less like a question.

Joe then dropped the hand he had on his face, his eyes were tired, the dark circles beneath them were prominent.

"Elyssa won't grant me permission to see Adrian, this Christmas," he replied quietly.

Your brows rose suddenly and you looked to him with disbelief, "What? She can't do that..that's...completely, without a question, wrong." You tried to word your words correctly, unsure what to say at first, being as, he'd been over this with you, quite a number a times.

He sighed once more, "She can [Y/N]. There's nothing I can do about it, now." He muttered, resting his head against the door frame.

You frowned deeply, before patting the spot on the couch beside you, inviting him to join you.

He offered a little tired smile, and approached you, before collapsing into the empty spot beside you, sighing contently with sheer comfort.

"What have you been doing all morning?" He asked softly, turning his head so he could face you.

You smiled softly, resting your head in your palm, your elbow against the back of the couch, whilst your free hand moved to point out the window.

Joe moved and turned around, peering out the window. He smiled a bit and his brows rose with interest, "I forgot they were calling for snow," he mumbled softly as his dark eyes flitted throughout the winter landscape, doe like eyes a bit excited by the cold weather.

"They're calling for a blizzard, Joe." You corrected him, playfully.

His gaze flicked to you, and he smiled, playfully shrugging and teasingly rolling his eyes. "Whatever,"