Recreated (Logan Henderson Fanfic)

Preview:

"How can you say that about yourself? You're my friend." He whispers to me. I look into his brown eyes and see myself as I see myself how I usually do in the mirror. Looking away, my heart starts to ache due to the fact I'm friendzoned. I'm nothing more to him than a friend. He doesn't love me, but I'm in love with him. Even before I met him, I knew he was the one for me.

"Ha, yes you're friend. Nothing more." I mumbled the last part. My heart felt as if it was being ripped into sixteen pieces and he didn't care about any of them.

"What?" He asked. I sighed and looked away from his chocolate eyes. Tears welled up in my eyes as I moved to leave his house. I gathered my things, and threw my purse over my shoulder. "Amy, wait." I heard him call as I stopped short of the front door. I closed my eyes waiting for him to say something. A moment passed and there was no sign of his intentions of interacting with me.

I sighed and opened the door. The LA sun burning my skin, just how he constantly burned my heart with my label as a 'friend'. I ran down his front steps hearing his voice and not caring about what he had to say. I got into my car and threw it in reverse. That was the last day I ever talked to him. It's now been six months, and I've become a whole new person. I have now been recreated.