Chapter 18

Chapter 18: 

Logan and I were undeniably meant to be. No matter the day, I knew he was meant for me as I was for him. James and I never fully recovered our friendship, and Carlos's and mine never really began. Kendall and I though grew stronger through out the years. Even when Logan and I got married a year later from the trip to the hospital. Kendall was the one to walk me down the isle which was awkward because he also was the one whom was Logan's best man. Tiffany was my only bridesmaid making her my maid of honor of course. Our wedding was small. His parents knew me from previous encounters and so we had their blessing from the beginning.

"Do you, Logan Phillip Henderson, take this woman as your lawfully wedded wife?" The pastor had asked. Logan smiled at me knowing that our life together would be one for the history books.

"I do." Logan whispered. I smiled a year falling from my eye. He reached over and wiped it away, our family and friends "awing" for a moment after. We laughed as the pastor continued.

"Do you, Amy Melanie Skylar, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked. I smiled wide looking at Kendall's face behind Logan. Kendall's beautiful green eyes had small tears themselves. I looked back at the man whom I was destined to be with from day one.

"Hell yeah I do." I said as everyone in the crowd laughed.

"I now pronounce you Mr. Logan Henderson and Mrs. Amy Henderson! You may now kiss the bride!" The pastor took a step back as Logan and I practically raced each other to the others lips. Everyone cheered as we walked down the isle happily holding hands in the first minute as husband and wife.

*fast forward two years*  

"Come on baby!" Logan cheered holding my hand. The excruciating pain erupted as I felt like I was dying.

"It hurts Logie." I complained only to him. He brushed away the sweat soaked hair on my forehead and kissed it.

"I know babygirl, you'll make it. You're so close!" He smiled down at me.

"Mr. And Mrs. Henderson, one more push!" The doctor said. I took a huge breath and pushed the hardest I could as I heard the doctor exclaim.

"IT'S A BOY!" He said. Logan kissed my head and went to the end of my bed and looked at our son. The nurse left to care for our crying son. when The nurses finally brought our son back and stood at the end of the bed where Logan stood.

"Babe!" He said staring down at our baby, he smiled from ear to ear, then walked slowly over to me being extra careful of our little creation. "Meet your son, momma!" Logan whispered as our baby cried a little being passed to me. He was beautiful. I could already see Logan's hair on his head, and his dimples. I cried the happiest tears to ever be shed.  

"Do you have a name picked out?" A nurse asked wheeling over a little computer. Logan and I looked up from our little world and smiled.

"Go ahead and tell her." I said to Logan. He smiled and nodded.

"His name will be...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well the next and final chapter is private so you must be following me to read it!