Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

it's been a week since Logan was back into my life, since he found out about my problem, and since he and James fought. Logan's swelling injuries were almost unnoticeable. He promised me that he wouldn't tell anyone, if I showed improvement with my issue. I had no other choice but to agree with him. He came over at dinner every day after he did whatever Big Time Rush did with their lives now a days. I had noticed my clothes getting tighter because Logan would stay with me till I fell asleep. I actually tried still getting rid of my food when he was around but he knew if I went to the restroom after dinner what I was going to go do.

*FLASHBACK 3days ago* "I'm going to the restroom." I said after Logan and I cleaned up out dishes. That night we had pot roast, steamed vegetables, and Logan brought over red wine. Funny how he's suppose to be a good influence on his, well I don't know what we are yet. We never established it. He gave wine to a girl the under legal drinking age, what a rebel. I had left Logan in the kitchen and went to the bathroom in my room, which was farther than the hall bathroom.

I rushed into the restroom and shoved my fingers down my throat. Normally I would've been done by now, but my body seemed to be hesitant. Finally I got it up and I heard the bedroom door open.

"Amy! No!" Logan ran across the then opened the unlocked bathroom door and slammed it into the wall.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Logan I can't stop." I cried as I tucked my knees under my chin and hugged my legs to my body next to my bathtub. The look on Logan's face was full of misunderstanding. I put my head between my knees. I cried as he sat down on the other side of the door about five feet away from me. "Logan I'm sorry." I mumbled into my legs. He sighed, but didn't speak a word.

"I'm sorry babygirl. I'm sorry you don't see what I see when I look at you." He whispered. I looked at him with wet eyes and sniffed. He couldn't look at me, I quite frankly couldn't blame him. He then started speaking fast. "We need to get you help. Maybe not Tiffany, but maybe someone else. Okay? You have to agree with me babe. You have to. This is going to stress us both out. Please."

"Fine."