Part 122- Hans Ulrich

He sits in his bunk looking at Doug sleeping and looks back at the picture of Ana wondering how hes ever going to get them all out alive. The others are out gathering intelligence so he puts the picture away and starts reading maps and the files they captured seeing German units around the country and their Russian counterparts. He sees London is circled with a note to the side "Reaper AO" he grits his teeth and grabs his rifle heading out into the mid day pulling his mask on. He finds a pile of rubble and hides in it covering himself and wrapping the rifle. He feels like a sniper of old hunting his prey. He watches looking for every bit of movement and every brick out of place. He watches the sun set the night taking hold as he watches the rooftops. He sees movement a ways out scoping in seeing the black mask and the deaths head emblem on his collar shining in the moonlight. He sighs and thinks to himself "Amateur" he waits watching his target The Reaper who lays prone covering himself building a hide. He watches him all night and just before morning he sees him come out of his hide. He slips out of his hide and circumvents the position avoiding visual contact getting behind the other Sniper. He tails him following him all the way back to the makeshift barracks. He finds a building hiding in the shadows watching the enemy Sniper The Reaper taking his hood and mask off the blonde haired blue eyed German a mere kid. He keeps watching the German taking a nap and then heading out into the city as if theres nothing to fear unknowing of the man watching him from the shadows. He keeps tailing him every bit of his training coming into play as he camouflages himself from the German. He watches him sit on a park bench a few minutes later a skinny English woman comes and sits next to him a brunette with green eyes and a tan. He kisses her and smiles not knowing their being stalked. He listens intently hearing them talking of their days and he hears her call him Hans Ulrich. He gets up and she follows suit the two walking arm in arm while he follows. He comes to a house a single story building near the lower district the two going inside. He knows whats coming next and so leaves them be returning to the bunker. He sits at the old rickety table Doug sitting next to him "Where have you been?" he smiles tiredly "Ive got him" Doug looks at him "You killed him?" he smirks "One better Ive found out his name and his secret lover as well as where he sleeps" Doug looks at him "You scare me" he chuckles "Im the best at what I do" Mike sits down "So what our plan" he leans back in his chair "We capture his girl and we force him out then he either comes quietly or I kill him" James steps up "So when are we going in to capture her?" he looks at them "Tonight and our Sniper will be offering support while I go in with you guys" Jack smirks "Congrats Doug" Doug looks at him "Are you sure?" he nods "You have to learn and the best way to learn is to just do it" he looks at the others "Gear up we leave in two hours just before dark" he lays down and closes his eyes taking a nap. He can see the road ahead of him walking along the path his rifle in his hands coming to a bridge and rapid river he can see across the bridge is a portal showing the body of The Reaper a pool of his own blood and his blade sitting shinning in the moonlight. He can see on the other side past the river and its rapids The Reaper wearing a US flag standing among his men shaking his hand. He sees a knight in gold armor step from the shadows walking toward him "To the left across the bridge is the path of least resistance to kill the Sniper who hunts for his country unknowing of its deeds believeing himself to be a honorable man" he points his sword a shimmering white blade with a cross on the guard old english down the blade saying "He who shed blood with me shall forever be my brother" a portal opening at the river "To the right is the path of honor showing him the err of his ways and working to bring him to the light." he points his sword at him "These are the choices you must make one will try you as a man and above all a Marine and the other shall satisfy the thirst for blood in this war the choice is yours Darkhorse" he looks at the paths the bridge nice and easy the river raging the rocks battering a log to pieces. He looks at the figure "The Marine in me says kill him the Sniper in me says befriend him the man in me says save him because Ive never done anything the easy way and I wont start now" he heads toward the river fighting the current hes smashed against a rock a gash on his side blood flowing into the river. He fights on the current battering him trying to drag him under the waves almost overcoming him. Hes finally dragged under watching the surface slip further away he feels something inside him snap and he starts swimming as hard as he can fighting to the other shore dragging himself from the water spitting water up and standing holding his side and his rifle. He wakes up seeing his men all geared up getting out of the bunk having a new perspective of his target.