Part 151- Possible Annihilation

He kisses her head and just holds her a moment when there comes a knock on the door. He sets her down and opens the door her father walking in "Well kid plans have changed. They decided since they just lost to put the nuclear arsenals of China and Russia on standby." he sets her down and stands up "Where am I going?" her father sighs "For now we're meeting the President. Im representing the Marines and your representing the Marines and the Ghosts so I suggest you suit up" he looks at Ana "Sir what of Ana?" he smiles a bit "Shell come with myself and Sasha to NORAD in Colorado" he takes a moment "Youll be safe there sweetheart" she gets up and hugs him holding tight "Why is god doing this?" she asks sniffling "Why is he constantly taking you away and trying to destroy us" he pulls back "Because we can handle it because were stronger than the average couple sweetheart. Im coming back dont you worry about that" she nods and kisses him looking at her father "You two should go Ill pack" he kisses her again and toys with the sword neckless Ana smiling bittersweetly. He grabs his mask and puts it in his pocket taking a deep breath and walking out with the General. The General and himself get on a chopper landing at the white house secret service rushing them inside the two ferried into a meeting room underground an Air Force General and his Special Operations officer standing nearby the Navy Admiral and his SEAL Commander and finally the Army General with Green Beret Ranger and Delta officers. He stands near the General his gear dirty his helmet still torn up unlike the others in their best dress the President coming in and sitting down with agents locking up the room the lights lowering a screen behind the President showing a map of Central China a red dot on the map near a mountain range another showing the Ural mountains with another red dot a CIA officer walking in "Gentleman welcome" he takes a moment and stands near the maps "We are here because China and Russia have just put their nuclear arsenals on ready alert we have targets picked out from Oregon to Florida and everywhere in between" the President looks at him "Son what about our defences and our arsenal?" the CIA agent sighs "Sir they knocked out our defences and the grid is down were defenceless so were here to elect teams to destroy both outposts because in twenty four hours well be nothing more than dust" the President turns to the table "Well boys were wasting time then" the Navy Admiral stands up "Teams four five and six are on standby sir their the best the Navy has with the top tech" the Army General stands "Sir no let us we have the elite Deltas and the Rangers and Berets to back them up were the fastest response we can have units on the ground in eight hours" the Air Force General stands up "Sir my Operators can be on site and operating at maximum efficiency we have the best and most effective response with the best support" the President crosses his arms "Garrison what do you have to say" the General stands up and the Army General looks at him "We dont need the Marines they have the slowest response time to target and their troops are reconnaissance based beside arent there two Marine Special ops and why are you with a Gunnery Sergeant dont have enough officers gung ho bastards" he looks at the General "I represent the Scout Snipers and the Raiders" the General looks at the Soldier "And dont question Gunny Dog Face hes the best at what he does" the other Generals all start in at the President asking for the op and the President raises his hands "Shut up all of you theres one unit not represented here" he tosses his mask on the table "I also represent the Ghosts" the Army General looks at him "So you are real" he nods "Sir my men are better than even your Delta force we can do the mission and come hell or Satan himself we will prevail every man under my command is prepared to die for the better of this country" the President stands up "Gunny your Ghosts have the go you fix this" he nods and picks up his mask and the President looks at across the room "Each of you others is on immediate standby should the Ghosts need assistance am I clear" the others let out a yes sir and the President looks at them "Well get your asses moving lets go boys" he jogs out of the room to the barracks and gathers the still tired Ghosts up the others standing before him. He looks the tired men over "Doug James Travis and Jack your headed for the mountains of Central China Mike Myself and Jarrod are headed to the Ural mountains" they look at him confused "There is a nuclear threat the Chinese and the Russians have both put massive nuclear arsenals on ready status with targets across the country" they all stare shocked "Thats right if we fail everything will be ash we are all that stands between the U.S. and total annihilation." he grabs his rifle "We have less than twenty four hours till their launch capable and the President has entrusted us with this and our last mission was scrubbed so lets load up!" the men scurry for their gear. They jog out to the plane and he looks up at the terminal Ana standing there with Sasha the men headed literally into what is the most important fight in Americam history.