Part 156-SSDD

He sits with her a bit longer and looks at her "Want me to get us some drinks?" she nods "I want a Coke please" he smiles and nods walking inside and standing at the machine putting in some coins and pressing the buttons a Coke and a root beer falling into the bottom. He takes the two drinks walking back out seeing three Soldiers around Ana. He nonchalantly walks up the three men all like sharks "Hey sweetheart why not come with us" she scoffs "Id rather die" another goes and starts messing with her hair and she pushes him away "I suggest you men leave before my husband gets back because if he sees this you better be glad your already at the hospital" the last one chuckles "We outnumber him and besides I bet hes a chicken shit airman" he steps forward setting the drinks on the bench "Actually your wrong Im a Marine" they start to circle him "Theres three of us and one of you Gunny" he chuckles "Ive fought more in my sleep and far better trained" the one Soldier with Corporals bars laughs "What are you a Ghost or something" he smirks "Why dont you try me and find out" the one looks at the others "Guys something aint right here maybe we should haul ass while we still can" the Corporal smirks "No kid we can take him hes bluffing us hes probably an admin clerk" he chuckles "Would an admin clerk carry this" he puts his hand on the sword hilt pulling his blouse up a bit "Oh shit" the one says "I know my wife is beautiful and shes a great woman but let me ask you ass holes is your five minutes worth your lives" the one bolts "Fuck this!" the other looks at the Corporal "Jimmy this is a bad idea it was just messing around at first but this is out of hand" the Corporal chuckles "Relax we still outnumber him" the one runs "Im sorry Jimmy" the Corporal snarls "Fine I get her all to myself" he chuckles and Ana stands up. He puts her behind him "Walk away now and Ill forget this happened" the Corporal pulls his Beretta "No! You need to be taught a lesson Marine!" he sighs "Cut the shit" the Corporal puts the gun to his chest "No your dead now!" Ana grasps his wrist and he keeps her behind him pushing the pistol a bit "The heart is over here Jack ass" the Soldier looks at him seeing that patch on his shoulder "Oh shit" he grabs the pistol wrenching it away ejecting the clip into the mans adams apple grabbing his arm and throwing him walking over and drawing the sword putting it to his throat as he stands over him. He looks at the Soldier whose groaning in pain "I told you to walk away" the Soldier grits his teeth and grabs the blade trying to impale himself. He pulls the blade up slicing his hands "Oh no your going to prison you dont get the easy way out" he looks at Ana "Sweetheart get the MPs please" she smiles a bit and nods. The Soldier rolls out and stands up pulling a blade from his boot "Comon Marine!" he twirls the sword "You dont want to do this" the Soldier laughs "No Im going to" he sighs "And for what?" the man looks at him "I must I cant go to prison I cant rot in jail I would rather die fighting" the MPs come running at this point drawing their weapons and he puts his hand up "Ive got this boys" they stand at the ready one saying "We got you Gunny" he nods "Trust me if he tries anything hell be dead before you realize you need to pull the trigger" the man lunges with the knife and he ducks under making a slit on the back of his knee "I could have just destroyed your ability to walk" he charges again and he slits his shoulder and lower back "Now you cant walk or use your left arm" the soldier lunges and he stands still the man just stopping the MPs ready Ana standing there. He looks down at the sword plunged in his stomach and smiles blood pouring from his mouth "Now I die" he smiles a bit "No you dont i slit your stomach and went between your organs youll be just fine" he pulls the sword out and steps back the man fallingon his face the MPs and nurses running over bringing him in. He walks over to Ana and she just shakes her head "Well I guess your right" he looks at her "About?" she smiles "You cant stop being a Marine" he puts his arm around her waist and walks up to Dougs room with her sitting in a corner Sasha and Ana sitting together. He messes with the blade wiping the blood off and sheathing it Ana smiling a bit at him Sasha holding Dougs hand the Soldier sitting up a bit stretching and laying back "So you got into another fight" Ana laughs and Sasha just smiles "Of course he couldnt live without a little action" he smiles and sits back crossing his arms and looking at the people around him a sly look on his face "He started it" is all he says the others busting out laughing.