Chapter 8

Selena's Pov:

"SELENA WAKE UP! " I heard my dad shout while opening my curtains. I peek my head out from under the covers and looked at my clock on the wall, I'm surprised I slept this late. 10:30a.m.

"Ugh dad.'' I whined" why must you wake me up like that?" I asked while pulling the cover back over my head.

''Because it's a lovely day and me and you are going out , I giving you a detour of ATL BABBYYYYYYYYYY, then having a barbecue later. " He said jumping up and down on my bed like a teenager I chuckled shaking my head.

"Dad you could pull a hip and your age, get off the bed. " I said laughing while pushing him to the floor and running into the bathroom.

"You surly do know how to hurt you daddy's feeling." I could only imagine the pout on his face right now.

"Damn right!" I shouted through the door laughing. After my 30 minute showerI got out dried off and sort my hair out and put on a bit of blusher and picked out some clothes grabbed my purse and phone and headed out of my room. I walked down to the kitchen to grab an apple and seen dad sitting at the table with his keys throwing them up in the air and catching them. I swear to god he is really a 10 year old at heart.

"Yo dad is you ready to rocknroll?'' I asked with a chuckle.

''Get some breakfast first and we'll head off. " he said not taking his eye off the keys causing me to laugh shaking my head.

''It's all good I have an apple here so come let's go.'' I laughed while grabbing his keys that where throwing in the air and headed to his Mercedes.

"Right so were too first? " He asked starting the car.

"Well since I just moved here and don't have a clue where anything is so I'll let you decide. " I said with a cheeky smile and buckled myself up.
"Cheeky little shit." he said laughing "Right so we will just do basic stuff like when you're up and driving you won't get lost.'' he said I nodded and we headed out of the gates. We spent pretty much and hour or so driving around showing me all sorts of different shops and studios and theme parks and they best place to eat, and all that jazz. It was 12:30 and we went for daddy and daughter day lunch which was good, I get along with my dad the best out of everyone, he is like my rock he supported me through thick and thin and gives me everything I want which is good, but he can be an ass as well.

''Hey mate can I have a table for two please?" dad asked the waiter and this fancy café thingy bob, I never looked at the name, anyway the waiter brought us to our table and gave us our menu. I couldn't help but stare but he was easy on the eye, dad caught me staring at him and laughed.

"Does Selena's have a crush on that guy?" dad asked trying to put on a gay voice making me got so red my face felt like it was about to burn into flames, he waiter smiled at me and back to his notepad I looked at my dad.

"Oh my god dad I warned you before we came out not to make a show of me." I hissed at him he just laughed and we gave in our orders and just had a brief chat.

"So tomorrow are you excited?'' he asked with a huge grin.

''Totally, this is always been my dream to dance with the biggest and best people out there, but I'm not getting my hopes up just to get the crushed, so I'm just going to see how tomorrow goes. '' I said in all seriousness.

''Babe you'll do fine I have seen you dance in competition all over the world and against the best dancer out there, and you won against them meaning you're like one of the best, but you right don't get your hope you, cause this dancing business is hard to get into, but with your background of dance you shouldn't have a problem with it." Dad said holding my hand I nodded and smiled.