Chapter 11

Selena's P.O.V
"So where are we going?" I asked turning to him as we stop at a red light he looked at me.

"Well that my dear I can't say, it's a surprise." He said with a cheesy grin,

"Awh a surprise, gosh you know me so well." I said dryly causing him to laugh,damn he has a cute laugh.. oh god I really need to stop that.

"A lot more than you think." He said with a chuckle I smiled at him and the green light went and we just talked about today's rehearsal and about his concert on Friday, which I cannot wait for. We drove to were ever we were going and all of a sudden baby came on the Radio Justin groaned while I laughed.

"Ah see this kid sing now thinks he has all that game and swag, poor dude." I said laughing while shaking my head. He faked gasped and started to sing along in a high pitch voice.

"oh god stop before you burst my ear drums." I said looking out the window and covering my ear, he stop and we looked at each-other and laughed. We drove for about 15 more minutes and we pulled up to Coizon restaurant damn this place is expensive. There was not pap's outside which I was so thankful for, imagine me in the magazine ''Justin's Bieber mystery girl'' no way hoseay.

"Eh Bieber you do know this place is like really expensive." I said while he opened my door for me I smiled and stood to the ground.

"What did you really think I'd bring you to a little cheap restaurant?" he raised his eye brows.

"Nope didn't think it at all." I laughed and we walked to the restaurant. He placed his hand on the bottom of my back; I felt the spark of his touch not good.

"Table for Bieber." He said to the waiter his with his hand on my back the girl glared at me I chuckled. The beliebers will be pissed if they find out about this date. They'll skin me alive that's for sure.

"Oh of course Mr Bieber Right this way." She said in a flirty voice she was walking throwing her hips here and there I scoffed.

"Damn she doesn't hold back does she." I whispered to Justin which cause him to burst out laughing then cover his mouth because of other's in the restaurant. We got seated to our table and lucky for us the waiter didn't serve us, but worst again there was a guy waiter, like why can't they give us an old person.

"Are you guys ready to order." he asked looking at me, I looked at Justin and raised my eyebrows, he was giving the waiter a nasty stare, I kicked his leg lightly and got his attention.

"Ye I'll have Chicken and Creamy Mushroom Dish Please, and a coke." I said handing him the menuback.

"I'll have the spaghetti and a coke." Justin said giving the menu back.

"Miss would you like ice in your drink." he gave me a wink, Justin face wasn't getting any prettier right now.

"Ye Please, what about you babe you want ice?" I Asked Justin, I Looked at the waiter and he wasn't happy at all from saying ''Babe'' I tried to hide my smile.

"No I'm good, thanks and goodbye." he said to the waiter. The waiter gave him a glare and turned and walked out.

"He is going to sneeze in your Spaghetti." I said when the guy got out of ear shot and we both burst out laughing.

"He was looking at you as if you're a piece of meat." he clenched his fist.

"Hey" I gr.abbed his hand.

"Don't even think about him ok were on a date , so don't mind him, you're the one I'm here with not him, so leave him be yeah." I said giving him a wink he nodded and bit his lip, which I may say is very sexy. The meal came and we eat in with a bit of chit chat here and there, after we finished we sat and talked for ages then we had desert which was a beauty choc cake yum-yum. We manage to get into the whole twitter conversation; he asked me for my Twitter I Wouldn't give it to him.