Chapter 31

Selena's P.O.V

"Right guys tomorrow is the first show." Scooter said we all cheered.                                                           

"Settle down." he laughed "So a full run through of the dances since Justin won't be singing today Vocal Rest but tomorrow will be an entire full set, so let's get startedthen we will have a break and reheare some more sound good?''he  asked looking at us.

''Yeah!" we all shouted

"Alright let's get to work." he smiled and disappeared out of the doors

"Right guys we're starting up in 10." Luke said, me and the girls got stretching and chatted

"So Selena I seen Justin coming off your bus what's the deal with that?" Lizzy smirked I can't tell them we kissed because there's nothing going on with us , well as far as I know there's not there is no label on us.

"Nothing we just chilled out and talked you know the usual." I shrugged

"Hmm, whatever I can tell when you lying and you're lying." she laughed I winked and got up laughing We spent 2 hours rehearsing 'Baby' 'Love Me' 'Pick Me' 'One Time' ' Bigger', Justin was a big distraction he kept calling my name and pushing me over but then he got scolded by Scooter because he was talking which was quiet funny, he just huffed and got back to dancing with us.

"Right Guys its 2 now, so be back at 3 and we will go for another couple of hours." Luke said, we nodded me and Justin walked to the back and packed up our things while we were leaving Kiwi and her crew came in.

"The lame ass dancer herSelf." Sammy laughed

"Me lame ha, I'm pretty sure I'd wiped the floor with you." I smiled very confident

"Bring it on." she said walking to the stage, I looked at our Crew they nodded at me I turned to Justin

"I'll be back in 5 this will be an easy win." I smiled and turned and walked to the stage and put my hoodie on and pull me Sweats up at the bottom so My Sneakers were showing she put on her I pod and " Teenage dream " Started to play and she got in position I laughed

"nu huh." I said walking over to my bag and grabbing my iPod I walked over took hers out and put mine on and put on one of my mixes with decent beats in it then I walked back to my position

"Go on then!" I shouted over the music she started off basically shaking her hips and a few little dances moves her and there, I think she was doing ballet I looked out at the girls they were laughing at her andvideo recording it I looked back and she was doing popping well trying to, she backed off smirking and I walked in and started locking and free styling I could hear the cheers while I was dancing. I finished my bit for now and she took her place doing the same routine as the first day we met, I think it's one of the dances for kiwi's songs, I was getting fed up and jumped in the circle making her backup and I started popping and break dancing the music finished and I was in a hand stand I landed back on my feet.

"I'm pretty lame huh?" I laughed and grabbed my iPod and walked off stage.

"YEAHHHH BITCHES!" the girls shouted I laughed at them I looked at Justin who was in shock still looking at the stage Lizzy snap her fingers in his face and he looked at me, let out a slight laugh shking his head.

"Whoa, I just got to see Selena Gomez dance off well battle, and it was amazing." he smiled and pulled me into a hug

"Ah thanks I guess." I smiled

"So lunch you guys hungry?" I asked they all nodded and we walked back to the dressing room were the food was for everyone we headed straight over and grabbed some food on plates.