Chapter 27

Selena's P.O.V

"Morning Guys." I smiled walking into the studio dropping my bags in the corner beside the girls stuff.

"Morning Chick how's things?" Lizzy smiled while stretching I got on the floor and started my warm up.

"S'all Good you know." I laughed , we sat and talked about tour well basically bitching about Kiwi, ye I like that name better.

"I won't be able to control mySelf if they kick off on this tour." Sarah sighed.

"I'm right with you on that one sister." I said Ye I'll try my best not to get into a fight but if they asked for it, shit will go down,whoa I sound like such a bad ass, I laughed to mySelf.

"What you laughing at?" the girls cocked an eyebrow.

"Hmm nothing." I smiled getting up just as Luke walks in the door.

"Morning Guys, right today we will be doing a run through on Baby and Somebody to love with Justin, he should be here in about 40 minutes so lets get started.'' Luke said, we done as we were told and got in position and started up on Baby. We aced Baby perfect but some of us weren't hitting our turning point on ' somebody to love ".

"Guys we will go over it again when Justin gets here so take 5."

"You guys want to go for some fresh air I feel like dying?" Kim asked we nodded and followed, we open the door to see Justin and kiwi flirting in the corridor, they didn't notice us until Sarah cough getting there attention, they both looked at us with red cheeks, seeing that made me want to get sick, he tells me the first time he doesn't like her it's obviously he does, I didn't make Eye contact everyone was just looking back and forward to each other.

"Are we going for fresh air or what?" I asked gesturing to the exit door.

"Ye let's go." we turned and walk out , oh this breeze is nice I smiled and sat on the bench.

"Selena are you ok? Lizzy asked referring to what we just saw, her and Maddie know about me tiny thing about Justin.

''Huh yeah it's totally cool, I'm over it." I lied she knew I was lying but dropped it. We only know each-other like 2 weeks and we know each-other inside out.

"Okay Hun." she smiled.

"You girls ready and we head back in?" Sarah asked after 5 minutes getting up for the ground we got up and followed her and we walked back into the studio Justin was there with Kiwi and was sitting with her mutts talking to them all. I looked at the guys they were all huddled around Alfredo.

"What you guys looking at!" Liz shouted over, Alfredo pop his head up and smiled big.

"Hey Sel remember that warm up you done yesterday?" he grinned like a Cheshire cat, uh oh this ain't good.

"Uh Yeah." I said a little unsure of what was going on.

"Well I uploaded it to my youtube page an hour ago and you have over 4 million views already." I ran over to the computer.

"Move let's see." I looked at the screen and he refresh the page which over 4 million view.

"Whoa." I said trailing off.

"I know." he smiled.

"How could I be getting so many viewers." I said to no-one in particular.

"You Selena Gomez why wouldn't you?" Tyler laughed.

"Why would I though." I said completely confused just like when that Jamie kid told me about the billion views, I don't know why I'm that popular.

"Your all state Champion." Alfredo said.