Chapter 35

Selena's P.O.V

I yawned and stretched my arms and hit something hard

"Ouch." A voice muttered from under the covers, I pulled them back to see my adorable boyfriend rubbing his head.

"Sorry babe I didn't no you were there." I laughed and got up and went into the bathroom. I washed my hands and brushed my teeth then headed back out to the bed, I looked at Justin who was sleeping slight snores coming from his mouth, I chuckle and headed into the living area

"6:24am." I muttered and grabbed a bottle of water and headed back to bed. I switched the telly on and put on the Misfits season 1 DVD and climbed back into bed as soon as I laid down Justin moved his head onto my stomach and he softly rubbed I smiled and played with his hair, he doesn't mind since it relaxes him. About 8ish the DVD finished, Justin was still in the same position this felling I had in my stomach when he is around me is unexplainable and the things he does to me by only smiling alone  all I no when he not with me I miss him so much its safe to say.

I'm in love wit Justin Bieber.

I looked at the clock 8:25, I wriggled Justin head back onto his Pillow and climbed out and went for a shower today I'm feeling a million times better maybe because my 3 days are uo,thank fuck, After a 20 minute shower I climbed out and put my undies on and wrapped a towel on my head and around me and headed back out, Justin was Still asleep, I grabbed my moisturiser and started to rub it in I was Humming"Love Me" I stopped when I heard Justin

"Babeeeee don't do that in here." he whined then put his head in the pillow.

"What?" I asked totally confused

"Don't Moisturise in here in a little towel, I'm a teenage boy and your killing me." he said into the pillow I Laughed at him.

"Sorry I thought you were asleep anyway I'm done You can look." I laughed.

"I'll look when you cover up that amazing body of yours." he laughed.

"Ah there goes my plans of walking around naked this morning." I sighed joking He snapped his head around too me with wide eyes.

"You wouldn't." He glared.

"I would have, I do it every morning after I shower." I laughed and walked over to the wardrobe and got my dryer out and GHD, I heard him sighed I laughed I love playing with him . After 30 minutes my hair was dried and poker straight Justin manage to fall back asleep he must of stead up late last night. I went out and got 2 bowls of coco pops I seen Shane and Joe at the table.