Chapter 7

Selena's P.O.V

***TEN DAY'S LATER ***

Well that's the UK finally done. Today we're on the way to Germany which I am syked about since I can speak fluent German. The past 9 days me and Justin has come extremely close where defiantly on the best friend stage we had last year when we meet with the flirting, we both decided just to take things slow before we get back into a relationship but it don't mean we can go off with other people which I don't mind since I don't plan on it.

"Wake him up will you." Scooter said to me looking at theSleeping Justin on my shoulder I shook my shoulder he groaned and rolled over on the reclined chairs I looked at Scooter he nodded for me to wake him again I looked back over at Justin and smirked as I leaned over and bit his ear-lobe he spazed a little I smiled.

"Wake up." I whispered in his ear he shivered again and ducked his head lower while yawing, I feel sorry for him he is so exhausted from this tour.

"Come one Justin where nearly here." I said resting my chin on his shoulder playing with his hair.

"Go away Selena Please I'm tired." he mumbled.

"I know you are baby but I want you to wake up." I smirked and stroked his leg getting closer to his manhood, he jotted up straight I laughed and sat back in my seat and reclined it to the normal position I could felt him staring at me ...and I was right.

"What?" I asked him like nothing happened.

"You know what." he glared at me I smiled innocently at him he shook his head and laughed and randomly leaned over and hugged me.

"You're lucky I wasn't that turned on because you would have had to fix it." he whispered seductively in my ear I tried my best not to blush.

"Sorry I'm not that kind of girl." I licked my lips and ran my hand just above his jeans rubbing him softly through them he let out a groaned and I put pressing on him then I grinned proudly and sat back knowing he is dying for it.

"Selena." he huffed and got up and walked away I laughed loudly.

"What's wrong with him?" Alfredo asked leaning over I smiled.

"I just turned him on then left him hanging." he laughed his head off then Justin came back with a bottle of water sat down put his belt on.

"You do that fast." Fredo wink at him I couldn't hold my laughter In I could barely breath the tears were rolling down my face. Justin turned and looked furiously at me I stopped laughing and turned and looked out the window quietly laughing to myself.

***

" Justin!" I called for the 20th time since we got off the plane, he not talking to me after what I did on the plane. I chuckled and kept trying no answer.

"Justin." I stood in front of him he squinted his eyes and me and looked away, I sighed.

"Biebsy answer me I'm sowwy." I pouted like a 5 year old.