Chapter 47

Selena's P.O.V

"Its 2 weeks babe it will fly in ok." Justin said while hugging me, Today I am going to LA to do the rehearsal for Rihanna's tour and I don't want to leave Justin I have been with him nearly every day for 4 months. I wasn't like this when we were apart for a month in august maybe because that was like a honeymoon stage of our relationship but now I don't want to leave him. My family Justin Pattie and Kenny and Shane where here at the airport to say goodbye.

"How the hell am I going to survive not seeing you for 3 months." I cried into his chest.

"Baby don't cry please don't think about those 3 months just get through these 2 weeks ok and you'll be back in my arms just don't cry." he wiped my tears with glassy eyes himSelf.

" Flight 6535 from Atlanta to Los Angeles please board now "

"Your better go princess." Justin said I nodded he Cupped my face and kissed me.

"I love you baby girl." he said I smiled through my watery eyes.

"I love you too." I kissed his cheek and turned to everyone.

"Love you guys see use in 2 weeks/" I smiled they all attacked me with one last hug I turned to Ally.

"Bye baby girl be good for mammy and daddy I love you.''  I kissed her forehead and stepped back.

''Ready S?" Shane asked I nodded.

"Bye guys " I looked at Justin he gave me a sad smile I cupped his face and kissed him like it would be my last time. I turned and walked away to the gate not wanting to look at him again knowing I wouldn't leave. I gave my ticket to the women and headed to first class I sat at the window seat Shane sat across from me. Soon as we were in the air I put my air phones in and opened up twitter on my mac this plane as the internet.

@justinbieber:Hurry up 2 weeks ... I love you @SelenaGomez have a good time in LA baby girl

@SelenaGomez:I miss you already :( Love you baby.

The flight was only roughly 3 hours long and its only 8:30 in the morning so I best get some sleep before rehearsal startup.

"Selena Gomez, it's a pleasure to you meet you in person." Cindy, Rihanna's Manager said.

"Same to you Cindy, so what's the plan's?" I asked sitting across from her in the Studio, Shane is gone to the hotel with our things and is coming back after wards since I will be here no point of him sitting around when he can sort the hotel out.

"Right well sound check is actually going on now so why not go down now meet everybody.?"

"Sounds great." I followed her out into the Studio where the dancer's and Rihanna where, we walked in and Rihanna was doing "Only girl" we sat down and watched them the dances where amazing.

"Selena." Rihanna Spotted me and dropped her mic and ran to me and attacked me in a hug.

"Rihanna how are you?" I asked.

"Well great now that you are here you up for showing us some moves?" she asked I looked around at everyone who was smiling.

"Sure thing." I smiled and headed over plugged my I pod in and hit shuffle and a mix beat with buttons came on and I started dancing and added my own popping in the next beat the music stopped at everyone clapped hands.

"Thanks." I waved them off.

"You ready to get started Hun." Rihanna asked I nodded and the choreographer Marcus showed me the dances the dancers were only needed in.

*** S&M ***

*** ONLY GIRL ***

*** WHAT'S MY NAME ***