Chapter 24

Selena's P.O.V

I woke up to the sun beaming into my room; I really need to shut the curtains at night time. I reached over to grab my phone it was 10:33AM not to bad I thought. I went onto twitter and scrolled down my timeline nothing interesting, I went into my mention and saw a tweet I had to write back to.

@Alice-TW: @SelenaGomez – I don't know if you will read this but my little sister was in a bad accidents and she was an amazing dancer, I showed her your inspirational tweets and told her that you never give up on your dream and yesterday for the first time in 4 years she danced again, so thank you for inspiring her xx

@SelenaGomez: @Alice-TW I'm sorry to hear about that tragic accident, but she got back up and started dancing, tell you sister from me , I'm so so proud of her for continuing her dream and I hope her the best for the future, thanks for telling me this Hun, has made me happy that I Inspire her :) Love Selena xxx

I could never give up dancing now, there is so many young boys and girls out there who want to dance like me and I inspire them to do so , it's Just so touching that the feel this way , I was brought out of my taught by a knock on the door

Knock

Knock

"Come In." I said looking at the door I Smiled at my brother.

"Sel I need your help big time." he said quickly.

"Alright sit down breath and spill the beans." I put my phone down.

"Right well I really like Jas yeah and I want to ask her out but she is with everybody down stairs and I don't want to ask her in front of them in case she says no , and ugh it's confusing my feeling towards her I just want to be alone for a while we her." he said running his hand through his hair.

"Right well first we need to get you guys alone so I'll text her and tell her to come up here on her own and I'll go for my shower then you ask her alright," I said.

"Ah little sister you're great." he dived on me.

"Yeah, Yeah I know I know, now make sure you ask her out alright , bring her like to a nice restaurant," I said while writing her a message.

To: Jasmine :)

Hey Girl ,can you come up to my room for a minute please on your own don't tell anyone though, just go up the stairs take a left and walk down the end of the hall then take a right and it's a 2nd door on you right :)xx

Ye I no it's a long walk just to get to a room..

''Right I texted her she should be in in 5 minutes or so."I said getting of the bed I turned to Dylan.

''Dylan don't screw this up think before you speak." I shut the door and turn the shower on, I striped out of my pj's and got under the warm water. I had a 30 minute shower I got out wrapped a towel around me and used the other door to walk into my closet in case them two are still in my room, I dried my hair and straighten it and picked out my clothes  I walked out to the room their gone, hopefully he didn't screw up I grabbed my iPod and phone, I shut my door behind me.

"Good morning family and friends." I said sitting at the breakfast bar I got ''mornings." back off most of them.

''How are you so energetic this morning?" Chaz grumbled.

"Well giving that I have things to look forward to today I'm happy." I bounced over to the toaster, damn I'm excited.

"And what's that?" Justin asked I titled my head at him he coped on and laughed. I buttered my toast an sat on the counter my phone started to ring.