Chapter 46

Justin's P.O.V

*6 Days later*

Back on the tour today I can't wait back on the stage singing to my fans getting to meet them and Selena will be with me. I couldn't be happier right now, the last 6 days have been rehearsing none stop and yesterday Selena got that bar thing in her arm which is one less worry about getting her pregnant this young. I made sure all my things where packed and hopped in the shower.

"Selena the best girlfriend is calling, Selena the love of my life is calling I love love love you Selena." myphone rang I laughed at how she recorded herSelf talking and set it as her ringtone for herSelf I finished and wrapped a towel around me and ran in and answers the phone.

"Hey good looking." I said.

"What ya got cooking." she sang I laughed.

"Any way what took you so long toanswer, did ya just want to hear yourringtonehuh, I knew ye loved it.'  she laughed.

''Na I was in the shower." I put thephoneon loud speaker and got dressed.

"Hmm the shower you know I'm still in mine." I gulped listening to the water running.

"R-really?" I shuddered thinking of her in the shower she laughed.

"No I'm just washing my hands." she laughed I groaned she always messes with me and I'm to stupid I always believe her

"Selenarrrrrrr.'  I whined and put some high tops on.

''Sorry babe I just like messing with your pretty little head " I smiled

"I'll get you back so what you ring for anyway " I said while grabbing everything in my room I need and walked downstairs.

"I Was just bored and wanted to talk to you, so when are you leaving so then I can leave." she sighed I smiled at my mom and pointed tothe doorletting her know I'm ready she nodded and followed me.

"I'm walking outthe doorright now baby girl." my mom chuckled and smiled getting in the passenger seat I started the car up.

"Alright then I will let you go and I'll see you soon I love you." I smiled I love hearing her say them words because I know she means it.

"I Love You too baby bye." I smiled and hung up.

"You both really are in love huh." I nodded at my mom.

"More than anything, it may sound gay but she is the only on who can make my heart beat faster than normal, just looking at her a lone makes my entire day." I smiled she put her hand on her heart.

"Justin that was so sweet you know I couldn't ask for a better girl for you I love her like she is my own. I know your my baby boy and all but don't break her heart she makes you who you are today I haven't seen you this happy in so long." she smiled

"I know mom I'm in it for life with her." I smiled and we pulled up to the buses we got out and grabbed our suitcase's and headed to my bus it feels good to be back I smiled at the guys who are in the living area.

"Hey JB we have come to an arrangement, Me Your mom Carin Ry Dan are taking Selena bus." he said I nodded and sat down.

"So who's bus is she going on?" I asked.

"PARTYYYY'S HERE." I turned around and seen my stunning Selena smiling pulling her suitcase's up I got up and grabbed them off her and put them to side pecked her lip and sat her on my lap.

"Here she is staying here." My mom smiled.

"YESSS." I fist pumped the air, Selena shook her head and smiled her breath taking smile the others all laughed,