Chapter 48

Selena's P.O.V

*2 weeks later *

Finally back in Atlanta, the past 2 weeks rehearing for Rihanna's tour wHere just rehearsal eat sleep all over again pretty tight hours we were working late till. After texting Justin about the photo shoot he wasn't too happy and I know he's not going to like them photo's when he sees how close me and that model Charlie are but it's not my fault is it.

"S Chill out he won't go anywhere." Shane laughed at me basically rocking back on forward waiting for the luggage Justin is in arrivals waiting with Kenny since my Family are in work which I don't mind I was talking to them last night, ah Justin I can't wait to see him 2 weeks and 3 days apart sad times, finally our luggage came out and Shane put it on a cart, there was security with us which it's so stupid but Shane says it necessary in case crazed fans attack me. I speed walked out to the our gate were Justin was I was on my Tippy toes and I spotted Kenny and other big men around him, Justin caught my eye and his face lit up.

"Hold this." I handed my purse to Shane and ran to Justin I jumped in his arms Wrapped my legs around his waist and crashed my lips to his causing us both to smile , god I miss his kisses.

"I miss you." I rested my forehead against his.

"I missed you too babe." he smiled and put me on the ground and cupped my face and basically had a full make-out session in the middle of the airport we pulled out breathing heavily. I turned to Kenny and hugged him Justin grabbed my hand and headed out to the car there was Loads of pap's at arrivals as well.

"Keep you head down babe." Justin whispered and basically stood over me making sure I didn't get hurt. After getting by that bunch of Pap's we got to the underground car-park with was empty so it was cool. Justin and I got in his car while Kenny Shane got in another with other guards and they were going to follow us to mine.

"So let's see these Photo's." He said I sighed great only back and he will be fighting in a minute.

"What?" He asked.

"Justin I'm only back and when you see these you're going to be pissed off and be annoyed at me." I said he smiled.

"I won't just let me see them." I rolled my eyes and pulled them out of my bag and dropped them on his lap while I pulled my phone out to tweet.

@SelenaGomez;finally home :) #HAPPY

"Selena he is groping your fucking ass!" he shouted at the a red light I sighed and put the radio on not bothered listening to him he turned it off as soon as I highered it

"What?''I asked his face was full of anger and his jaw was clenched.

''These fucking photo's too close for my liking, he is groping your fucking ass!" he shouted at me who the fuck does he think he is shouting at me.

"Do not fucking speak to me that way alright.''I spat full of venom.

''Sorry, but these are to touchy touchy you look like you're enjoying these." he said and chucked them on my lap and drove on home I looked at the Pictures they seem fine to me.

"Well ye I was enjoying the shoot we were told to do it this way Justin, I didn't know I was going to be put with a male model I couldn't back out of it when they had it all planned so chill fucking out nothing happened." I put them back in my bag.

"So enjoying getting these Picture's Taking huh?" his jaw still clenched.

"Yep because Charlie is great." I smiled thinking of the jokes we had.

"Well he must be if you smile like that when you think of him." he said quietly his face was soft and full of hurt.

"Justin."