Chapter 17

Selena's P.O.V

''Daddy '' I cried and jumped into his arms and he twirled me around and I noticed the rest of my family and crew standing behind him.

''AHHHHHHHHHH '' I screamed and ran over and hug them with happy tears rolling down my cheeks.

''What are you guys doing here '' I wiped my eyes and told them to come in.

''Well we knew this was arranged so the first 2 days where for you two and then Justin flew us out for a family holiday '' mam said I looked over at Justin.

''You did this '' he nodded I smiled and walked over and hugged him.

''Thank you '' I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek he winked and I turned back around to dad mam Bella Max Dylan Chaz Ryan Greg Frankie Ally Scooter Carin Pattie Jeremy Jaxon and Jazzy Justin's Grandparents Ry Dan Yael Alison Alfredo Luke Dean Tyler Graham Lizzie Maddie Kim Sarah.

''We're going to have a great time '' I squealed flopping down on Dylan lap hugging him.

''I miss you brother'' He laughed and hugged me back I looked over at my niece.

''Ally '' I cooed she giggled and wiggled out of Frankie's grip and crawled over to me I smiled and picked her up and hugged her and kissed all over her little face making her giggle.

''So tell us about yesterday '' Bella squealed I chuckled and got off Dylan's lap and sat on the floor with a tired Ally lying on my chest with her pacifier in her mouth as she dosed off. I told them about yesterday the gifts the meal then the walk on the beach and today when we went out.

''You better do something like that for our anniversary ''Bella said to Max we all laughed and I walked into the bedroom with Ally and laid her in the middle of mine and Justin bed with Pillows on each side of her so she wouldn't fall out, I left the door open slightly and headed back out to the others, I sat beside Lizzy and the rest of the girls, we got into conversation while the others were talking to Justin.

''Are you coming on tour in September ''Maddie asked I shrugged my shoulders.

''If I am needed I will do it, but I'm not one of his dancer no more'' I chuckled and changed the subject to what they have been up to.

****

''No leave her here honestly she will be fine '' I told Frankie it was about 11 o clock and we spent the night catching up with each other talking about work and holidays and what not.

''Are you sure '' Frankie asked she didn't want to drop the baby on us I waved her off and pushed her out the door with Greg, the others already headed to their rooms about 15 minutes ago.

''Frank she will be fine, I have everything I need already here for her, Greg take your missus and go '' I laughed he put Frankie over his shoulder and headed to the lift I laughed and closed the door behind me.

''You ok with the baby staying the night '' I asked Justin who was sitting on the sofa watching telly he nodded while watching the telly I nodded  and headed into the bedroom  and put my PJ'S on then made sure the baby was ok and headed back out to Justin.

''Thank you for flying everyone out here '' I said to him while I snuggled up to him.

''I knew you missed then so I had to get everyone come out here, didn't want you sad'' he kissed my forehead and we both sat back and watched criminal minds.

@SelenaGomez: Morgan out of criminal minds = Yum yum yum god bless his beautiful features

I tweeted and put my phone my lap, Justin's phone buzzed and he groaned getting it out of his pocket.