Chapter 21

Justin's P.O.V

I stormed out of Selena's and got in my car, ugh that girl drives me fucking insane sometimes. I try to help her but no I'm not dancing no more ugh she such a drama queen at times, I drove home and walked into my house, I tweeted walking throughthe door.

@justinbieber – Don't even know why I bothered

"JUSTIN!" mom called from the kitchen I signed and walked towards her.

"Hmm?" I mumbled and sat on the chair.

"So Scooter tells me about Selena dancing how she reacts." mom smile, she loves Selena they get along great.

"She refused." her smiled dropped.

"Why, how come." she asked sitting down I told her the story about The Studio and all the crap she going through and all the other bullshite.

"Justin she seems to be going through a lot, how would you feel if you career was failing?" she asked.

"I would be in a bad state more than likely." I said looking down at my hands.

"Well that what she is going through now you need to support her " she said Patten my shoulder and walking to the living room. I sighed and went upstairs, I went on my laptop for a about an hour and a bit tweeting back to fans, I got pretty tired so I ended up having a power nap.

"Justin wake up its 8 o clock and you won't sleep tonight!" mom shouted up to me, fuck I slept for like 8 hours I sat up a shaked my hair into place I went for a shower and changed into sweats I tweeted.

@justinbieber – So confused right now, love my fans :)

I played COD for hours then at about 11 I got a call I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

Me- hello''... I said while still playing the game

Jasmine – Hey Justin it's me'' ...she said happily down the phone

Me – Oh Hey Jasmine what's up " ...what the hell she ringing me for I taught

Jasmine – Oh well I'm in ATL for a couple of weeks and wanted to know if you wanted to hang out tomorrow you like old times sake " ...she asked

Me– Ye sure sounds great Jas I'll ring you tomorrow and we will sort something'' ...I said

J – OK bye''...she said and hung the phone up. It shouldn't be too bad we ended thing and stayed friends so I just randomly tweeted about our catch up.

@JustinBieber – Catch up tomorrow with JV.

I'm pretty sure all my fans no who it's about but were just friends no biggie , it was getting late and I wasn't tired , I ended up watching step brothers to try cheer mySelf up which didn't go to plan  I can't get Selena out of my head, it was about half 2 and I was watching Misfits on the computer Selena got me in to it, I watch about 3 shows which were 40 minutes each, I went down stairs to get a glass of water an when I came back up my phone was lighten up I had 2 updates on twitter I only get them when my crew update or my friends I clicked into twitter and Selena tweets pop up.

@SelenaGomez: much BS these past few days . 4 mins ago

@SelenaGomez: On a flight to Ireland Don't know when I'll be back .2 mins ago.

I shot up from the bed what the fuck she is gone back home, what she can't move back home I quickly got out my phone and texted Dylan I didn't text her in-case she is pissed at me.

To: Dylan

Hey man sorry its late I know, but why the hell is Selena gone back to Ireland, Please tell me her not moved back.