Chapter 40

Selena's P.O.V

*5 weeks later *

Its been 6 weeks since the stabbing. Kiki Sammy and Jen were held up on Attempted Murder Charges. I didn't attend the court case I had to do it by video call since I was still in the hospital. Sammy Pleaded Guilty to Stabbing me and the other 2 for beating me. I don't know how long they were sentences for, and honestly I don't care I just wanted something done about them not just for me but if they do it once they'll do it again.

After a lot of arguments Justin finally went back on tour on Aug 17th for the rest of the dates he didn't want to leave me but I made him go it feels good having power over him ha no really I do.

We're together 2 months and 2 weeks. We have talked every day he rings me all the time even during concert he has rang me, the hate has died down everyone was happy I was getting better and the tour is continuing. I got out of Hospital early this morning which I'm not suppose to be out for another 2 weeks but today is the VMA and Justin is nominated for "Best new artist"he thinks I'm still in hospital but I'm going to surprise him by turning up tonight in Miami it's only a 3 hour drive so we are all driving down and then going back on tour but I just won't be dancing for a while, we have come to an arrangement that November I'll be back but its really October.

The pain in my head lasted 2 weeks but finally its great now my stomach and side is still so sore I have to get my stitches out in a few weeks, so right now I'm on the road to recovarary.

I got my phone out and played up saying I'm still in Hospital

@SelenaGomez :I'm numb on this Hospital bed, Waiting to watch My baby win tonight :) @JustinBieber I love You :)

"Have you Got every princess?" Dad asked calling from out side my hotel room, they have been staying here since the others went on tour, everyone in the crew knows I'm coming back, I can't wait to see his reaction I walked out the door holding my dress in a bag and the rest of my things for tonight and for the tour. I ordered my dress and everything else offline about 2 weeks ago since we already had this planned out.

"Yeah here please becareful with these." I handed him my stuff to put in the car I walked into the living area of the suite.

"I was talking to Pattie, and she's like Justin won't shut up about you and he wishes you could come tonight." my ma said, I laughed.

"Well he is in for a shocker." I smiled and we headed down to the car I was going with Mam and Dad while Frankie Greg and Bella went in Greg's rental Car. Dylan stead on tour since Chaz and Ryan had to gohome for there final year in School. I talked to them all the time so its not to bad, I got in the car and close my eyes hopping to sleep for the 3 hours.

"Sel – Sel Honey wake up we're here." I heard my mam's soft voice, I opened my eyes I got out the car and winched a bit, Even after 6 weeks I can't deal with the pain.

"On a scale of 1 -10 what's the pain now." dad said while walking into a stunning hotel.

"I'd say 8 but once I take my next pain killers I'll be fine for the show." I said and we walked to the lobby we had to be careful because Justin is here in this hotel.

"Right I rang Kenny we have to be quick so Justin doesn't happen to see you." my dad said as we got into the elevator with the others and up to our suite.

"Right we have like 3 hours to get you ready, you're washed and all so we will start when we get in" Bella said I nodded and opened up the door, the suite was gorgeous it had like 5 bedrooms pretty big and damn bloody expensive.

"Right I'll do your nails then hair, Frankie is doing your make-up " I nodded and they got busy doing what the need to do I say there eating my French fries and chicken nuggets watching stepbrothers I kept laughing and winching and getting hit from my sisters because of moving to much after 2 hours of doing me up I was ready just need to go get dressed