Chapter 10

'Man I feel like money

They're attracted to me

They come around like honey

'Cause I'm Fly like a bee

Man, I got 'em all buzzing' , Buzzing' Buzzing

Like, da da,da,da,da,da,da

Man. I got the world buzzin'. Buzzing' buzzing' buzzing

Like da, da, da, da,da,da,da,da,da

"Ugh." I groaned rolling over and turning the alarm on my phone off. I got up and walked to the bathroom I had a quick body shower I didn't bother doing my hair because if you wash it too much it unhealthy so I got out and dried and just put on my Pj's and put my hair up since I don't want it in my face when I dance. I went down to the kitchen and was greeted by our chef , did I ever mention with have 3 maids and a chef well ye the house it pretty big so you know it ain't going to clean itself, as I was saying I was greeted by him.

"Good morning miss, what would you like this morning?" he asked.

"Antonio how many times do I got to tell you, no miss just Selena, and no thanks I'm no with having cereal but my parents will be down shortly so just do their usual.''  I said smiling at him he chuckled.

''OK mi- Selena." he said laughing before walking out, by the way as you can tell Antonio is Italian and our maids Gloria Shelly and Antoinette their American's. After having a bowl of coco pops it was 9:40am so I decide to go wake dad up. I walked up the stairs and took a right and walked to the end of the hall then took a right and walked down to the room, ye house is pretty wide. I got to their room and peeked my head around the door and mam was awake sitting up but dad wasn't so I put a finger up to my mouth and signal not to talked she nodded and raised her eyebrows. I walk into their bathroom and I poured a glass of water and tip toed back into the room, I looked and mam and I could tell she was going to explode with laughter I walked to my dad side and tip the water all over him. He screamed like such a girl it was hilarious he jump like a mile high out of the bed.

"Ah Selena what the hell you do that for?''  he asked drying his face off I was still laughing I had to sit down and catch my breath.

''Oh it's like nearly 10 so I needed you to get up today the big day.''  I said laughing and walking out of the room and down to mine. I went into my closet and picked out my outfit and grabbed my gym bag andphone iPod and purse and walked down stairs to see Dylan sitting there waiting.

''Hey you alright Dylan?''  I asked giving him a side hug and looking down at my phone tweeting a new tweet.

@SelenaGomez: Finger cross today is a good day... Going for rehearsal for a show for a big name =)Hopefully I'll get it :)

''Yeah am good just waiting for you and dad, I like your kicks where did you get them?" he asked eyeing my shoes.

"Erm, Nike online." I said looking at them.

"So today-" Dylan was cut off by dad coming in the room whistling.

"Right kids are you guys ready?''  he asked looking at me I nodded.

''Ready as I'll ever be, right so were going in my car. " I mentioned while grabbing my keys and walking to the garage.

"Then I'm driving cause you don't nowhere you're going." Dylan said laughing trying to grab my keys from my hands.

"No you're not, I know where I'm going and before you say no you don't yes I do Bieber showed me yesterday, right Dylan buckle up and keep your hands to yourself and no opening the window and sticking you head out." I said hoping in the car and starting up the engine, I looked at dad who was in thepassenger seat laughing at us.