Chapter 15

Selena's P.O.V
''Waaaaakkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uuupppppppppppppppppp." I heard someone scream.

''Ahhhhhhhh." I Screamed then fell to the floor I looked up to see who that bastard was.

''Good morning sunshine." Justin said laughing.

"You better run Bieber." I said getting up off the floor and chasing him.

"you have to catch me first." he laughed running down the corridor he ran to the other stair case on the left wing of the house I followed him down but he was gone I ran into the living room and kitchen then dining room.

"Damn were the hell did this kid go." I said looking around.

"TO THE POOL!" Dylan said while putting me over his Shoulder.

"DYLAN YOU BEST PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" I screamed kicking my legs anywhere. He ran out to the pool and Justin was there laughing.

"Right Get her legs JB and we will swing her in." Dylan said while grabbing my wrist.

"NOO GUYS YOU CAN'T DO THAT, PLEASE NOOOOO-!" too late I was in the water , I came back and look at the two fucking idiots laughing their ass off I swam over to them and put my hand you for Dylan to help me out.

"Help me up you fucking tool." I glared at him he grabbed my hand I smirk I dragged him in I laughed and got out of the pool Justin was nearly on the floor with laughter I walked up behind him and whispered in his ear.

"You're next on my list." causing him to shiver I smiled and walked back into the house like a drowned rat, Gloria the maid was standing there with a towel I smiled and thanked her. I turned around and walked up stairs to shower and get dressed it was only 10:45 so I wasn't rushing I had a 20 minute shower got out dried off with a towel and blow dried my hair I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I shouted to them. I looked up to see Justin gawking at me, crap I only have a towel on.

"HEY BIEBS SNAP OUT OF IT!" I shouted laughing at him.

"Sorry my bad.'' he blushed " hurry and get changed I'm bored." he said jumping on my bed and going on the mac-book.

''Yeah sure come in the get comfy, laptops on the bed help yourSelf." I sarcastically said turning around I heard him laugh behind me , I picked out an outfit  got ready and walked out too see Justin laid across my bed with his eyes closed. I walked over and took the laptop off his lap he opened he eyes and sat uP.

"You look beautiful." he said.

"Thank you." I said blushing he laughed and got off the bed. I noticed my followers have gone up from like 421,950 to like 504,435 I was so confused I heard Justin laugh walking into the bathroom, that bastard tweeted.

"BIEBERI'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I shouted he just laughed and closed the bathroom door after him.

@SelenaGomez: @Justinbieber is such an amazing person he is my idol, I love him so much.

@SelenaGomez @justinbieber is a much better dancer than me I'm no were as good as him :(.

I laugh out loud at that one... the kid is nowhere as good as me ;).

@SelenaGomez: is going to kick my ass when she finds out I hacked her ... Ye @justinbieber is a #beast.

I laughed at that I looked threw my mentions some pissed off fan's some hurtful comments but there were loads of "Ah you guy would be great together #SelenaandJustin perfect." I Decided to tweet

@SelenaGomez: @justinbieber is going to get an ass whooping when he returns from the jack's lol.

I heard the bathroom door close I looked at Justin who had a smirk on his face, he came over and read the tweets I got and laughed, he seen the mean one and frowned I decided to tweet.