Chapter 9

Selena's P.O.V

*** Eight days later **

Finally in Spain, Sunny Sunny Spain,even though we only have like 2 day to enjoy the sun before the first concert the guys are going to go to theEl Val Sports Centre in Madridfor a game of Soccer and they won't let me with them because they said girls can't play soccer and I am highly pissed at them.

"You both know I would beat use at Soccer any way." I matter of factly said to Justin and Alfredo they both looked at each other and burst out laughing clutching onto this stomach I crossed my arms and raised my eyes at them, they laughed even more so I punched Alfredo in the gut he doubled over in pain then I turned to Justin and punched his arm.

"Awh baby were sorry." he yelp and moved in to hug me, I moved out of his reach and walked away from him.

"Selena we were only stating the truth." he shouted I stopped in my tracks and turned to him.

"Then bring me and I will prove you wrong, unless you guys are afraid?'' he hesitantly nodded I grinned and walked towards my hotel room and got changed into my soccer kit  I just put my white pumps on and I packed up a bag with a towel and bottles of water because it's like 30 degrees over here and my soccerboots. I walked down to the elevator where everyone was already in the Lobby waiting, the elevator doors opened and Scooter was in there coming down from the floor above us.

''Justin and Alfredo I am so going to show them up today." we both laughed and the elevator doors closed and I checked the time it was only 10am. All the guys had their Soccer gear on they all laughed at me but I will be the one laughing when I make a show of them.

"Aw babe you look cute in your soccer kit." Justin said the other laugh I rolled my eyes.

"You lot won't be laughing later when a girl shows you up on the pitch." I hissed and walked over to Pattie.

"Man United suck (UK soccer team)." I heard someone shout I turned around and Seen Ryan Butler in his Madrid Kit.

"Ryan." I squealed and ran over and hugged him he twirled me around then put me to my feet.

"So you're coming with us I take it?" he eyed my kit I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah she thinks she will beat us." Alfredo laughed along with douche head Justin, Ryan just looked at him then back at me and chuckled, see I played soccer at home with Ryan and he knows I'm good.

"Busty you're not laughing." Justin laughed with noodle I punched him hard in the arm again.

"Jackass." I mumbled and turned around.

"I played ball with her before and heads up she is a class player." I heard Ryan say I smirked and walked back to Pattie who was coming with us. There was only like 10 of us going so we headed out to the 2 vans that were waiting for us and set off to the sports centre. After about 40 minute drive we pulled up to the sports centre, we meet the players that would be with us today , they ain't the actual Real Madrid team it's the under 21's we were with and they were fit as fuck, we walked to the Astros pitch I took my pumps off and put my Astrosboots on.

"I love the colour." Pattie said looking at my boots I smiled.

"There great aren't they, I tried to get an orange but didn't have them online " we laughed and sat on the ground the guys were messing about with the ball while I talked to Pattie.

"Selena come on then show us what you got!" Justin shouted over I smirked.

"Keep an eye on Justin shocked face." I said to Pattie and got up from the ground and walked over to the guys.