smell it.

"Dare me, bitch!" Isaac says, with much enthusiasm.

"I dare you," Laken points at Isaac to add an unneeded emphasis, "to kiss the prettiest person in the room."

"How am I supposed to kiss myself?"

"Ha ha. Aren't you funny. Kiss the prettiest person other than yourself. Preferably a girl."

"Can I kiss her on the cheek?" Isaac is squirming in his spot next to me on the love seat. Laken shakes his head and looks at Is expectantly.

I see Isaac look at me from the corner of my eye, "I refuse."

"Ridd, give him the consequences."

"Hand or ear?" I ask.

"What are the consequences?"

"Hand or ear?" I question again.

"Ear?" He says, it's not a sure answer and you can see worry in his eyes.

I turn my body, so that I'm facing him and move to where I'm sitting on my knees. I sit up on my knees and whisper in his ear, "I'm sorry," before latching my teeth to his ear and biting down. Hard.

"What the hell?! She bit me!" he says, rubbing his now red ear. I shift to sit the way I was before.

"Wait, is she doing that to everyone that refuses?" Zander questions.

"Oh, no they change every time. Baby sis can make anyone hurt. I taught her so well," Laken wipes a nonexistent tear from his eye and laughs.

"I know, my fucking ear is stinging."

"I said I was sorry!"

"Hey, where's your dad?" Peyton wonders.

"Out of town for the week," Lennon answers the question that was directed at me and Laken. She looks up from the text she was sending and blushes, apologizing.

"What she said," Laken tells his girlfriend.

We continue the game and Isaac asks if I would date Peyton if I were a lesbian and of course I answered yes. I then dared Zander to call his girl friend and tell her that he wants to get her pregnant and put it on speaker phone so we could all hear. Surprisingly, she said yes. Such a fucking whore. Zander told her to come to my house, that we were all having a party and she should come "Give him the V".

"So, uhm, what are we going to do when she gets here?" Zander is obviously lost.

"If you don't mind losing your girl friend, then I have an idea."

I look over at Isaac and he realizes what I'm talking about.

"Destiny? Or Mel?"

Destiny and Mel are some people I hated a few years back, so we pranked them. Destiny, we invited her over to my house but when she got to the door we dumped a bunch of rotten stuff from out of my fridge on her. Mel was my favorite. We all slept over at my house that night and when Mel went to the bathroom, we had movie make-up and fake blood to make us look dead and we had Isaac's brother play like a murderer. When she came out of the bathroom, we looked dead. It scared the shit out of her.

"Destiny, definitely."

"I'll get the stuff."

Zander and Peyton are confused and I can hear Laken blending up whatever it is he chose.

"I don't think this is a good idea," Zander begins to wimp out.

Isaac and Lenn and I tell him he can either dump it on her or we dump it on him. Once he chooses to just go through with it, we hear the door bell ring.

To be nice I offer to dump it on her, instead of Zander doing it.

Laken opens the door and we all stand behind him, looking suspicious.

"Where's my boyfriend?"

"Hey! Skylar, right?" Laken asks, seeming polite.

"Go away. Where's Zander?"

"You don't come to my house and bitch at me in the door way. Ridd, shut her up."

Following my brother's directions, I walk out and dump the slop on her perfect, blonde curls.

Skylar begins to gripe and wipe the slop off of herself. She asks where her boy friend is and Zander pops up behind me, "Right here, babe."

"Why the hell aren't you helping me clean up?"

"Frankly, you're a bitch and said some messed up shit to the brown haired beauty behind me. Skylar, we're over."

The bitch huffs, turns on her heels and walks away from my house. As soon as the door is closed, Peyton announces that she got a picture and I tell her to send it to all of us.

"Why don't we all play spin the bottle?" Laken suggests.

"I don't know if you know this, you may not, but we are related, Laken. This will end badly."

"We can just spin again."

"You have a girl friend. You can kiss her at any point in time."

"What if I want to play?" Peyton interjects.

Peyton's little comment started a group wide agreement with everyone except me and Lenn.

Immediately after Lennon's objection Laken said, "Too bad, two to four. We're playing."