school

Sorry but I don't feel like writing what happened with the police and everything but to sum it up Riker went to jail and is probably having butt sex. We told Lenn's parents and now she's going to therapy she's getting better.

-

"I can't believe I let that happen. I should've known." I say crying into Isaac's chest.

"You didn't know." Isaac says rubbing my back. "It's okay."

"It's not okay. I knew it would happen. I had a dream about it but in the dream it was me not her. Why her? He could've picked someone he doesn't know."

"You didn't know, baby. It's not your fault." Isaac says in a calm reassuring voice while rocking me.

~

"Isaac, I don't want to be here."

"Neither do I. I hate school."

"Do we have any classes together?"

"No and our lockers are so far apart." Isaac says with disappointment.

"I know where your locker is. I'll come visit and we can eat lunch together with Zander, Lenn, and Dallas!"

"Yay!" He kisses me. "See you at lunch, babe!"

"See ya!"

-

I hate school.

I got to see Peyton! I missed Peyton! It sucks I don't have any classes with her. I have Spanish with my brother. He's a junior that takes sophomore classes because he didn't want to take Spanish as a freshmen and now we have Spanish 2 together. I have no classes with Lenn or Zander like what the hell. I just want to go to lunch these classes have been long as shit.

-

"LUNCHTIME BITCHES! GET THE SHIT OUT OF MY WAY!" Isaac screams as he runs to the cafeteria. I can hear him coming from his class on the opposite side of the school.

"LENNYBABY!" I scream.

"Could you quiet down?" a teacher ask as they walk into the cafeteria.

"I think you damaged my ear. Jeez. I'm standing right next to you."

"Shut up. I haven't seen you all day."

"Where are we sitting?" Lenn asks

"With Isaac, Zander, and Dallas."

"Yay, my favorite people!"

"We better be. Now I gotta go find my boyfriend."

-

"Hey, Have you seen Isaac?" I ask Dallas

"I think he's outside. I was just heading out there." Dallas says and follows me outside.

We stop and Dallas looks as shocked and disappointed as I do.

Isaac is outside kissing his ex, April, like legit eating her face. I just turned around and left. I didn't run, I didn't even cry, I just walked away with Dallas walking with me and hugging me saying "It's okay, Ridd. He probably has a really good reason for doing that to you."

"If he really cared he would've chased after me. If he really wanted to be with me he wouldn't have done that. He kissed that bitch. I hate him and her." I basically shout at Dallas when we made it to the hall.

"Ridd, I know he cares. You know he cares. She probably kissed him. Ri-"

"Really!? If he even gave a rats ass about me he would be the one here trying to talk to me but he isn't and you are. Don't get me wrong I love you Dallas but you aren't my boyfriend." I say as I cry on his shoulder. By this time we're sitting on the floor hugging.

"If I was I'd treat you better than this. Ridd, you're amazing and no one would ever cheat on you on purpose."

"It did just kind of happen." I say with a bit of a chuckle.

"Do you just want to eat lunch here?" Dallas ask handing me half of his sandwich.

"Better than facing him again, right?" I say as I grab the sandwich out of his hand

"Do you want me to come home with you?"

"Sure. Would you help me lie to my dad about my day?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Dallas says with a smirk

-

"Hey, Dal. Ready to go?" "Yes, Let's go!"

"Car's this way."

"Doesn't your brother drive you?"

"No. I like to get to school on time and he does not."

"You guys have 3 cars?"

"2. My dad has to fly out a lot so we just drive him to the airport and stuff."

"Oh, look out boyfriend heading your way."

"Boyfriend? I'm not talking to him."

"Looks like he's talking to you though."

"Ridd, I'm sorry. She kissed me I walked out and she just pulled me into her and I'm so sorry." Isaac says as he walks up to me

"Dallas, what is this thing in front of me?"

"That would be your boyfriend." Dallas says

"Well, I don't wanna talk to him." I say to Dallas.