Fifteen

We decide to actually start to have fun at around 11. Isaac has been drinking the whole night so he's drunk off his ass. I mean the kind of drunk where you're spilling things and talking too much. I had a bit of Isaac's drink. You know just a whole glass. More like we need to fill my dad's booze back up before next week.

"Dude, you're too drunk." Riker says being the only completely sober person here.

"Lake and I are going upstairs." Lenn states while basically being dragged up the stairs.

"A-okay, little nigga." Peyton says

"Can you get me another drink, Ridd?" Isaac asks me while latching on to my waist.

"No. You are already drunk. C'mon, let's go to my room and lay down." I say basically carrying him up the stairs.

"Alright, whatever you say. Would you change clothes though? I haven't seen you topless in awhile." Isaac says as I'm dragging him toward my room door.

"I'm going to mind that because you're drunk and I will change clothes in front of you because it is my room and i'll change where ever I want." I say back to him trying not to punch him.

"Yay! Feisty Ridd is coming out." Isaac tries to say but slurs his words a lot.

"Why do you hang out with him?" Isaac says after like 5 minutes.

"Because he's cool. I like him." I respond

"What do you mean you like him?" Isaac says getting really protective

"As a friend, nugget."

"I love you, Ridd. I don't think Riker is good for you. I'm not just jealous and yes I know what you're going to say 'You're always jealous' but no I'm not. I'm in love with you and I just want you and onl-" Isaac goes into a drunk ramble.

"Stop, Isaac, you're drunk." I say

"I'm not that drunk." Isaac retorts

"You're slurring your words. But Hey, Let's listen to music and blast it loud. I'm going to play Fifteen by NeverShoutNever." I respond hopefully being able to get out of here.

"Ridd?" Isaac mumbles

"Yea?"

"I love you."

"Would you mind saying that when you're sober? I love you too." Then I turned on the music and walk toward the bed to kiss his forehead and then left the room.

"THAT SHE WAS ONLY FIFTEEN, THAT SHE WAS MORE THAN WILLING TO TAKE A CHANCE, TO FIND ROMANCE" Lenn burst out of my brothers room singing

"TO GROW UP FAST, BUT I KNOW SHE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN TO GIVE IT ALL AWAY TO THE FIRST GUY, FIRST TRY, FIRST LIE, FIRST GOODBYEEEEE!" We both sing in unison in the hallway upstairs

The song ended so I went to my room to turn on another song and I saw Isaac had puked on his clothes and on my bed but fell asleep. So I woke him up and basically carried him to the shower. I went back to my room and stripped my sheets and put them in the wash. I realized I didn't give Isaac clothes to put on so I went back to the bathroom and gave him clothes. I personally don't care about seeing his penis because he's accidentally sent me dick pics over snapchat multiple times.

"Thank you." Isaac says lowly

"It's no problem, boo." I say before leaving the bathroom.