well damn okay

"It's nothing. I'm just really tired." Isaac says getting up from the chair

"Okay. You can just sleep here then I'll sleep on the couch." I say while grabbing my pajamas and phone before leaving.

"Well, it started with your hips, so I moved up to your lips to take a chance, ask for a dance, Cause you're the cutest thing on this side of the world. We call our homes, Yet I feel so all alone half of the time. We gotta live with what we got, and I got nothin' so I pray you take my hand so we can conjure up somethin' rad." I begin to hum while blaring my music luckily I had headphones sitting on the dining room table.

I just sat there on the couch checking all social media but then one of my favorite songs came on, I Don't Wanna Be In Love by Good Charlotte, so I got up and began to dance around like an idiot.

"Go to sleep, you crackhead!" I hear Laken scream

"I DON'T WANNA BE IN LOVE! I DON'T WANNA BE IN LOVE!" I scream back at him

"Shut up!" Dad screams

"Babe?" Isaac says walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist

"Yeah?"

"Come upstairs with me, baby." He whispers in my ear then grabs my hand and takes me upstairs

"Is, what's gotten into you?" I say highly confused when we got to my room

"Sometimes I get really lonely at night." he says kissing along my neck making me shiver

"Is. I-uh. I-I." I begin to stutter

"Just calm down. I've got you." he says and begins to kiss my neck again.

"No. You were being rude to me earlier." I say taking his arms from around me and moving away.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Obviously." I say crossing my arms over my chest

"April sent me nudes."

"Well you've already eaten her out before so it shouldn't be a problem." I say in the most sassy tone ever

"Ridd, I knew you would get like this. She's nothing to me. I swear to you, you're the only girl that I want and have in my life right now." I just roll my eyes. "Baby, don't be mad at me." Isaac begins pleading.

"What did you send back?" I say furious enough to punch him right in the face.

"Here, you can read it." he says before handing me his phone.

text-

the worst nude I've ever seen ever with the text saying, "You're missing out."

"I'm not missing anything. That's a slut move, April." Isaac responds

"Oh really? Has your prissy little girlfriend let you do anything to her?"

"I don't need it. She's the most amazing girl that I've ever met and you're just a little skank. This girl is my rock and I love her no matter what so you can take your no ass and flat chest on out of here." Isaac replies making me want to attack him in a hug.

"But if you don't want anything from me, why'd you just try it right then?" I say highly confused

"I wanted to know for sure. Trust me I want you badly. I mean like really really bad but I'm willing to wait for you."

"Awh, Is. I love you."

"I love you too, baby. Now come lay down."

"You're going home tomorrow night, dude." I comment before cuddling up next to him