weeks.

So, turns out that Isaac didn't make up with April on a romantic level but texted her the other day as friends. Also, Isaac's been at my house for like two weeks and Lennon's been at her dad's in some shit small town that has nothing to do in it. Isaac and I have been spending time with Laken and Peyton a lot too.

The other day we all went ice skating and it was actually really fun. Peyton and I had a bit of a girl talk.

It started off with us skating away from the guys, and stopping at the wall.

"So? You and that little cutie gonna get together or what?" She shakes my shoulder playfully.

"I think I'll go with the 'or what'"

"Riddley! He is so cute! I mean y'all are on a double date with us right now!"

"It's not really a date," I didn't think it was, Isaac didn't tell me it was, "Is it?"

"But it is! It's a skate date!" She moves her arm through the air in a dramatic way, similar to the way Sponge Bob did when he said, 'Imagination'. Then she makes a mouse-like noise and does a little hop. She's such a chick.

"Shit Peyton! You're attracting attention!"

"Here they come! Get him!" She skates to meet Laken when they're half way there and Isaac continues towards me and the wall. Since neither of us can skate he trips a bit and I catch his arm as he's going down.

As I aid him in getting to his feet he says, "So, skate date huh?"

"Yeah, we had a bit of a talk."

"About me? Because you were the hot topic with us."

"Yes, actually. You were. What were y'all talking about? Did Lake tell you another story?"

"No, no story," he says, standing behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Laken told me that I was being a pussy for not asking you out. I had to explain that if you weren't my best friend in the whole world we could work out."

"Yeah, I mean if we weren't best friends it'd be a whole differe-, wait. Why wouldn't it work out now?" I say, genuinely confused.

"Because if we broke up, it'd ruin everything," his voice has a tone of 'duh'.

"But we could still be friends, people do it all the time," I turn around in his arms as I say this, so I'm now facing his blue eyes.

"Ridd, why are you pushing this so hard? I thought you still liked Zander?"

"Well I do. I was just making a point, and you can like more than one person at a time.

"Are you saying you like me? Because if you do, th-"

"I don't like you, Isaac," I break out of his arms, now I'm just facing him, "I like Zander, not you."

"Who the hell are you trying to convince?" After that he just skates away. I see him tell Laken something and watch as he takes off and returns his skates. That was the last time I talked to him for a week.

About six days after the skate incident, Zander texted me and honestly I wasn't ready for his shit. I hadn't communicated with him since his bitch girlfriend sent me that text.

This is what we said:

Zander: Hey.

Me: What do you want.

Zander: I was just checking on you, Ridd. What's wrong?

Me: Oh. I don't know. Let's see. I haven't heard from you in weeks, Isaac is mad/upset I don't even know what he is but it's toward me, my dad doesn't even care that I haven't eaten in 3 days, and my brother and his girlfriend are probably the only people that care.