game day

"Good Morning, beautiful." Isaac says waking me up.

"Good morning." I say groggily half awake. "OMG!" I yell covering myself just realizing I'm naked.

Isaac begins to laugh and say "Riddley, We just slept together! I've seen you naked."

"I don't care! Close your eyes." I say before getting up to put on the clothes I wore last night. "I see you peeking, Isaac!" I yell at him.

"No ones home still. We can shower together and head off to school."

"No no. I can go shower really quick and you can go wash the sheets. And put on some clothes." I say while grabbing my clean underwear and bra to go shower.

-

"Did you shower?" I ask Isaac after I come back to my room to see him sitting there in his underwear.

"Yeah in your dad's room." He says "Hey we still have an hour and my tongue seems to like you a lot."

"There's a game today. Are you gonna come?"

"Depends on what you mean by come?" Isaac says

"Maybe I mean both." I laugh

"You forgot your spanks." Isaac says

"Sorry I'm a little distracted by last night." I say while putting on my spanks

"Oh, baby, like I said we still have an hour before school. Let me taste you again."

"Isaac, Can we talk seriously?" I say while straddling his lap

"Of course."

"I don't want our relationship to be just about sex. I don't want you just to like me because we slept together.."

"No, it's not about just that I'm sorry if you feel like it is. I won't even think about asking again. I just really enjoyed last night." he says while holding my hands.

"Oh, trust me, I enjoyed it too. Go brush your teeth though." I respond

"Alright. Now go call Lenn and tell her about it because I know you want to."

"I mean yeah but I don't want you to tell anyone and that's selfish so I won't tell her."

"I won't tell anyone but you can tell Lenn because I know she told you."

"I'm telling Laken at our annual brother sister lunch on Saturday."

"What?!?" Isaac yells.

"What? We tell each other everything."

"He's gonna kill me."

"No he won't. He likes you. Plus he'd kill me if he had to find out from Lenn and not me."

"If I end up dead I'm blaming you." He says mumbled

"What're you gonna do haunt me?"

"Yeah and make you call me daddy."

"That will never happen."

-

"Hey, Lenn! I've got something to tell you." I whisper to her when we finally branch away from Isaac and Zander.

"What's up?"

"Isaac and I had sex last night." I mumble under my breath shyly.

"WHAT!?" she screamed in the middle of the hall

"Shut up." I whisper to her

"Woah! What all did y'all do?" she asks

"I'll kik it to you later. There's a lot of nosey people here."