Chapter 7

Chapter Seven

I skip into the dining room, spotting an empty seat conveniently between Colton and Parker and was across from the triplets. I walk over to the seat and sit down in it.

“Why hello boys,” I greet.

“That’s Alec’s seat,” Nathan says, staring at me his golden eyes shining brightly.

“We’ll see if he even makes it to dinner,” I snicker.

“What did you do to him?” Axel asks eagerly, his identical brothers leaning forwards with him, always up for a bit of trouble-making.

“Well, you guys left and Alec was still there waiting for me,” I start. “So anyways he asked if I had fun, then I said I always have fun when I’m watching Grown Ups, then he started laughing at me.”

“You seriously said that?” Parker asks.

“Yes, well I temporarily forgot that Alec was a teenage boy with a dirty mind,” I defend. “Anyways then I told him to get his mind out of the gutter. The next thing he just had to say was, ‘it’s a good thing you’re fully clothed so we know that Colton didn’t get an early birthday present.’” I say in my best Alec impression as the guys burst into laughter, I even see Luke who was listening in crack a smile.

I glance over at Colton whose face is slightly red but is laughing none the less, “Then I told him to shut up and to that he told me to make him so I,” I feel a hand grab my shoulder, I turn my head around to look straight into a certain someone’s green eyes.

“Oh hey Alec, I was just telling everyone what I did to you,” I say, I turn back around and start to talk again. “So anyways, I…”

A hand clamps over my mouth, preventing me from telling everyone what happened next.

“Can I talk to you Becca?” Alec asks, moving his hand off of my mouth but still has it hovering in front of my face.

“Go ahead,” I cross my arms over my chest.

“In private,” He hisses.

“Fine,” I get up from my seat and follow him out of the room. “You know you probably just made it worse on yourself, they’re all going to think I did something extremely bad to you because you’re acting all strange.”

“Have you met Parker and the triplets, they won’t let me live it down no matter how minor it is,” He says.

“They won’t?” I ask grinning evilly.

“I don’t like that look,” He says. “That’s the look the triplets get when they’re planning something.”

“So you don’t want them to know, I won’t say anything but for a price.” I respond.

“Never mind just tell them,” He sighs

“Okay,” I agree and skip back into the dining room.

“Becca wait!” Alec calls.

“Yes?” I ask.

“What was the price?” He asks.

I walk back over to him, “You can be my slave.”

“Oh I know I’m going to regret this,” He says to himself. “Fine, how bad can it be?”

I grin wickedly at him then turn around facing the dining room once more, “Let’s go, I’m hungry.”

That was too easy. Parker and the triplets must be relentless for Alec to agree to be my slave so easily. I really don’t care, other than that I’ll have to be careful and not do anything overly embarrassing.