Chapter 14: Confronting Draco.

(Still Autumn's P.O.V.)

We walked through the hallways quickly, not to waste time. 

"Hey!" Screamed Percy as he saw the three of us. Harry, I mean Goyle, and "Crabbe" looked quite shocked. 

"What are you doing he-" Ron began to ask, but i nudged him, as if to tell him to deepen his voice, to sound more like Crabbe. "I mean, what are you doing down here?" He repeated again, more like Crabbe.

"I happen to be a school prefect. You, on the other hand, have no business wandering the corridors at this time of night. Right, what are your names again?" 

The two boys hesitated, mumbling things that not even Percy could understand. Then we heard a voice. 

"Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy! Where have you three been? In the Great Hall all this time?...Why are you wearing glasses?" It was Draco. He asked "Goyle" about the glasses, because Harry wasn't smart enough to take them off. 

"Uh, uhm, uh...reading." He stuttered.

"Reading?" Inquired Malfoy, and "Goyle" nodded. "I didn't you could read." Malfoy said, and then walked up to Percy. "And what are you doing down here, Weasley?" Malfoy had asked.

"Mind your attitude, Malfoy." Growled Percy. Malfoy gave Percy a threatening look and stormed off, us following him. 

Once we reached the Slytherin Common Room, the three of us instantly were starstruck. It was beautiful, green and silver. It was huge, too. Just gorgeous. As much as I hate to say it, it looked a bit better than our common room. Malfoy grabbed my hand and sat down on the couch, taking me down with him. And as sad as it was for me, I couldn't struggle, because Pansy freaking Parkinson falls head over heels for Malfoy. "Crabbe" and "Goyle", however, still stood there.

"Well. Sit down." He ordered, and the two sinked into the other green couch. "You'd never know the Weasleys were purebloods, the way they behave. They're an embarrassment to the wizarding world. All of them." 

I saw "Crabbe's" hands ball into fists and I shot him a warning look. 

"What's wrong with you, Crabbe?" Malfoy asked.

"Stomach-ache." "Crabbe" growled.

"You know, I'm surprised the Daily Prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks. I suppose Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up. Father always said that Dumbledore was the worst thing that ever happened to this place." Malfoy sneered.

"You're wrong!" Screamed "Goyle." And I mentally facepalmed myself. Malfoy was about to stand up but I tried to hold him back. 

"Draco, no." I said, not too loudly. But he stood up and spoke to "Goyle." 

"What?!" He asked. "You think there's someone here who's worse than Dumbledore?! Well? Do you?" 

"Harry Potter?" I had asked from behind him.

"Good one, Pansy. You're absolutely right. Saint Potter. And people actually think that he's the heir of Slytherin?!" Malfoy blabbed on. 

"Then you must know who is behind all these attacks?" "Goyle" asked.

"Oh, you know I don't, Goyle. I told you yesterday. How many times do I have to tell you?" He shook a green box. "Is this yours?" He asked, and "Goyle" shook his head. Malfoy put it in his pocket. "But my father did say this: it's been 50 years since the chamber has opened. He wouldn't tell me who opened it, only that they were expelled. He said that the last time it's been opened, a mudblood died. So it's only a matter of time before one is killed. As for me, I hope it's Granger." He smirked, and "Crabbe" automatically got out of his seat, so "Goyle" and I had to hold him back.

"What's the matter with you three? You're acting very odd." Malfoy said.

"It's his...stomach-ache." I hesitated to say. Harry whispered to Ron to calm down. I stared at the impersonation of Goyle. He appeared to have a lightning scar and his forehead...and Crabbe had streaks of red in his hair. My hair started to grow longer, and it would only be a matter of time before it turned blonde. And the two boys had noticed. They started hyperventilating, and ran off. And I left as well. 

"That was close!" Ron screamed as we were out of the Common Room, hearing the last words of Malfoy 'WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?'

We ran into the bathroom. 

"Hermione, come out, we have loads to tell you." I said. 

"Wait till you see this." Moaning Myrtle cackled. I opened the bathroom stall. And she had her back turned to us.

"You remember when I said that the potion was just for human transformations? It wasn't her hair I pulled of Millicent Bulstrode's robes. It was a hair from a cat. Look at me. Look at my face." She looked as if she was about to cry. But I didn't mention what else she looked like. A cat. There she was, our Hermione Granger, with fur and green eyes. 

"Look at your tail." Ron said, smiling his large goofy smile. I wacked him over the head. 

"Shut up, Ronald." I rolled my eyes. "Hermione, never mind that. Guess what information we have learned." I said, smirking, with my hands on my hips.