Because Without You Nothing Ever Mattered...If I Die You Die Too

It's all just a horrible nightmare. Please let it all be a horrible nightmare. I tugged on Mike's arm bringing myself closer to him. It's a nightmare I know it is. I mean I don't even remember waking up this morning. Yes, I'm still asleep.

Oh who am I kidding, I know better than anyone that I am not asleep, I am not dreaming. This is real, he is actually here. Why is he here? Well I guess for the most obvious reason like making my life a living hell, and possibly my friends lives as well.

I felt Mike bring his arm around me.

"It's okay, don't worry. We're here with you."

"Thank you." I whispered, tearing my gaze away from Matt who still stood in front of the class with a smirk stamped on his face.

The teacher introduced Matt and told him to sit down in the last empty seat a few rows away from me.

"Guys I have a bad feeling about this." I muttered anxiously.

"No kidding." Vic mumbled.

I sat back in my seat properly and tryed my best to ignore Matt and pay attention to what the teacher was talking about. When the bell finally rang I grabbed Vic's hand and ran out of the class, knowing Tony would be right behind us. Mike and Jaime had their class in the opposite direction so I didn't worry much about them.

I turned around slightly to see Tony right behind me. I grabbed his hand as well and pulled both boys into our art class, heading to the back table where we usually sit.

I sat in between Tony and Vic, "Okay this day is really starting to go bad."

"Yeah. What the hell is Matt doing here? I thought you said he went to a private school." Vic spoke.

"He does... or did, whatever. He went to the same private school I got kicked out of. The thing is his parents never let him transfer to this school since it's public and whatnot. I have no idea how he's here...unless he got kicked out too, but he was a teachers pet so..." I groaned, frustrated.

I looked up at the doorway to see Matt walk in. Shit. Not this class too.

My favorite class just became my least favorite class in less than a second.

Matt walked up to the teacher and gave her his schedule. She smiled warmly at him and told him to take a seat where ever he liked.

"Fuck." I cursed as I recalled the two empty seats in front of me.

Tony got up quickly when he realized the same thing I did. He tried to rush to sit in the seat but ended up tripping on the foot of his chair and allowing Matt the time to sit doiwn across from me with his backpack on the chair beside him.

I glared at him with the most murderous look I could muster up.

"What are you doing here?" I spit out.

Tony stumbled to get up beside me but I couldn't tear my gaze away from Matt to even glance in his direction.

"Learning." He replied like a smart ass.

My anger rose at his comment.

He then turned to Vic. "By the way, thanks for 'saving' me."

"What!?" Vic hissed angrily and confused.

"Well, your little stunt back at Mia's pool helped me greatly of convincing my parents to transfer me here."