Don't Let Me Jump, Don't Let Me Fall

"M-Matt? What are you doing here?" I stuttered nervously glancing towards the guys.

"Hey babe. I missed you too. " he said sarcastically. He looked over towards the guys while I scooted away from him, trying to put some distance between us. He looked over at me quickly, grabbing my wrist in his hand tightly and forcing me to get off the boulder.

He pressed his body against me, trapping me between his body and the huge boulder behind me. From where we were the guys wouldn't be able to see us.

"So Mia what have you been up to these past few months. Hmm?" Matt asked me. I could feel his warm breath on my face, sending a chill down my spine. Matt pressed his palms on the boulder on both sides of my face.

"Let me go." I said trying to push him away.

He slammed my back against the hard surface causing a groan to escape my lips.

"I asked you a fucking question Mia." he sneered making me flinch.

"Nothing." I answered his question.

"That's not what I've heard...or seen." he said pulling my hair. "I've seen you with that little bitch Vic. I heard how you two have gotten so close. It pisses me the fuck off, if you hadn't ran out of my house and he hadn't almost run you over when you accused me of cheating you wouldn't even know him! No matter what I do you two always seem to come together!" He spoke anngrily, pulling my hair tighter.

I glared at him, "That's a lie! You WERE cheating! You were fucking some whore when I got there! How is that not cheating!? Besides that I still would've hung out with Vic because I met him beforehand." I spat in his face.

He covered my mouth with his hand, "The fuck I was. At least that whore actually gave me pleasure. You weren't even worth the fuck, but you were mine! And the hell if you thought I'd actually let you be with that faggot!"

I struggled under his hold trying to get free. "You are still mine! Don't ever think otherwise or it will be worse for you and everyone you love soooo dearly." He told me before he released me.

I was about to scream out for help when he smacked me in the head and ran off. There was a throbbing pain in my head as I watched him run off somewhere.

"Mia!?" I heard a voice calling over and over. I groaned as I tryed to stand up. Mike then popped up from behind the boulder relief evident on his face as he found me. His face quickly changed to worry and concern.

"Mia? What happened? You scared me half to death!" he said helping me up.

I groaned, "Sorry I just fell off while I was trying to climb down." I mumbled. I don't know why but I didn't really want to say anything about what just happened between me and Matt. I was really just scared about the whole thing.

"Jeez Mia you gotta be more careful or you're the one who will be in the hospital next time." Mike scolded.

I sighed, "Yeah I know I'm sorry."

"Alright then. Let's just go get something to eat." I nodded as he walked me towards the car.

"You found her!" Vic yelled out in relief. Everyone looked up in relief as they heard us coming.

"Yeah she fell behind the boulder while trying to get down." Mike explained to them. They all shook their head at me but I tried my best to ignore them as I climbed in the truck.

"Can I come with!?" I heard Kaila ask when she saw Vic climbing in behind me.

"There's no way I'm letting that bitch ride in my truck." Jaime told us when he got in the car.