I Still Think You're Beautiful

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window and the sun shiing brightly on me. I groaned and tried to roll over but I couldn't move. I opened my eyes and found Vic's arms around my waist in a death grip.

I giggled and tried moving away. I sighed in defeat when I got nowhere. I looked at my clock on the nightstand.

It read 11:30, I shrugged, it's not that late. I stretched my arms above my head and yawned. Vic stirred next to me. I looked over at him to see him just opening his eyes, he blinked a few times adjusting his eyes to the bright sunlight.

He looked at me and stared at me without saying a word. After a few minutes his lips stretched out to a big smile.

"What?" I asked confused.

He kept smiling at me, "Oh, nothing." he said casually.

I narrowed my eyes at him, not buying it.

He sighed, "Alright, alright. I gotta admit I love waking up in the morning to your beautiful face."

I blushed madly at his words and looked down at the covers quickly.

He chuckled and got up from the bed, glancing at the clock. I stared up at him as he groaned.

"C'mon let's go eat some breakfast...er...lunch." Vic said extending his hand out towards me. I looked at the clock, it read 12:10. Wow time goes by fast when I'm with Vic.

Vic started walking out of my bedroom.

"Um yeah, I just need to take care of something. Hehe." I chuckled nervously.

Vic turned to me with a questioning look before turning into one of realization and then a smirk appeared on his face.

I groaned in embarassment and ran to the bathroom quickly locking the door and doing my business. I could hear his loud laughter the whole time.

I walked out to see him shaking his head with a smile on his face. "It's okay, I need to pee too." he chuckled, walking passed me towards the bathroom. I sat on the bed waiting for him.

"Ahh much better." he said as he walked out of the bathroom smiling. He chuckled at me. I laughed at him while standing up and heading for the door and downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey, so what time does this barbeque start?" I asked Vic. I shut the door and went towards the cabinet grabbing a box of poptarts.

" Oh, well about hmm..." I interrupted him 

"Poptart?" I asked him he nodded then continued, "...I guess 3 hours."

I nodded while putting the box of poptarts away. I gave Vic his poptart and sat on the counter.

He took a bite out of his poptart and stood in between my legs. I bit into my poptart.

"Well that leaves us some time for ourselves." he said wiggling his eyebrows. He ran his hands up and down my thighs.

I took another bite of my poptart as I pretended to think. "Hmm yeah." I nodded while tilting my head to look to my right.

"So, what do you suppose we do during that time." I whispered seductively, leaning in and brushing my lips on his.

He groaned closing his eyes. I took the opportunity to push him back, I jumped down from the counter, quickly pecked his lips and ran up the stairs to my room.

"Fuck Mia, you're such a tease!" he yelled after me. I laughed at him as I finished my poptart.

I walked over to my closet getting out a grey v-neck and some black skinny jeans then walked over to my dresser for underwear. I was just walking into the bathroom when Vic walked into my room.I blew him a kiss then quickly locked the door behind me.