Chapter Eight: Scared

As soon as I woke up, I went to Washington High and enrolled myself. They gave me a test to see how advanced I was. I aced them all. May I remind you I'm from the year 3015. You take these test when you're in first grade. They let me continue with the rest of the school since they said I was "caught up". Whatever that means. I went back home and saw the girls door open. I assumed they left it open. I went in to see who was home, worst mistake ever. Someone broke into their house. The person knocked me out, and Chandler somehow saw. The only way I knew was because when I came to, I saw him in a van with me. I was waiting for him to wake up. He finally did. He looked around, and he seemed scared. They stopped the van, and as soon as they opened the door, I kicked the one who was opening it. I began to untie myself, and I untied Chandler. The other one tried coming at me. I punched him right  in the gut. I turned around to see Chandler's jaw open.

"What?"

"You really know how to kick butt."

"I learned from my brother. Well, I got to go home. See you later."

"Okay." We walked back home separate ways. I didn't know why. He just said that we had to go different ways. I got home and went up in the elevator. I saw the girls.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

M: Are you okay?

L: We heard what happened.

X: I almost got scared.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just want some rest."

Xylan walked inside their house.

M: Okay. Hey, we're having a surprise party for Xylan tomorrow. Want to come?

"Sure, sounds fun." I went to my living room, and my phone went off.

From: Chandler

C: Hey.

A: Hey.

C: I'm still scared. Can you hug me? 😳

A: Sure😂

C: Are you going to the girls party tomorrow?

A: Yeah. Are you?

C: Yeah. One question.

A: Shoot.

C: You seriously don't know who I am?

A: No. Should I?

C: I play a character on a TV show called The Walking Dead.

A: Cool. 😝

C: Yeah. Wyd?

A: Sitting. How about you?

C: Holding onto my brother's teddy bear.

A: 😂 Are you seriously that scared?

C: Yeah.

A: 😂

I went on Snapchat and sent a picture to Chandler.

* Chandler's P.O.V.

The second I met Autumn, I had a heart attack combined with a asthma attack even though I don't have any of those problems. I felt like I did. She was, so...pretty. I gave her my phone number, flannel, and my Snapchat. She sent me a pic of her smiling. I took a screen shot because I loved her smile. I then sent her a pic of me.

* Autumn's P.O.V.

My phone went off. ChanfromTWD sent you a snap. (Image above⬆️) I took a screenshot. I learned how off of a site called YouTube. I was about to go to sleep when someone knocked on my door. It was Lanie.

L: Hey, sorry if I'm keeping you up.

"It's okay. What happened?"

L: Do you happen to have any sugar?

"Sure. Hold on." I went to the kitchen and brought a pack of sugar. "Here you go."

L: Thanks.

"What's it for?"

L: The birthday cake.

"Oh, okay." She left, and I closed the door. I was walking to my room, and there was another knock.

"Hellmm.." Someone pushed me in and knocked me out.

************

What's going on? Stay tuned.🤐

~ Sophia