Chapter Twenty Six: Present (Part 1)

* Autumn P.O.V.

Once we got home, well, technically, Will and Gina's house, Gina and Will were hugging and kissing Chan. Andrew, Norman, Steven, Lauren, and Mingus were all at the Riggs house greeting Chandler.

* ???'s P.O.V.

So far, my plan has not been working. Every time we capture them, she always finds a way out. A lot of men have died. We went form 30 to my be 18, which is a lot. I can't just give up, but I might have to. She just doesn't deserve him. She deserves way much better. She deserves me.

* Mingus's P.O.V.

I saw that Autumn was alone so I went to go talk to her.

M: Hey.

A: Hey.

M: Are you okay?

A: Yeah. How's Chandler?

Is that all she can ever think about? She deserve way much better. She deserves me.

M: Crying like a baby.

I chuckle.

A: It's not funny.

Oh, poop.

M: It kind of is.

A: No! It's not. CHANDLER HAD BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH, AND YOU WANT TO GO AROUND MAKING FUN OF HIM?! What kind of friend are you?

Great, Mingus, you've definitely have done it this time.

She stormed into the house. The door was open so I was to see whatever happened inside. I saw her run to Chandler, and they were hugging each other. It wasn't just any hug. It was like a sad couple hug, but they're not a couple. I think, that's what made me feel worse.

* Grayson's P.O.V.

I saw that the gang was back. Everyone was paying attention to Chan and the three girls. Autumn was just in the corner. I went to her and brought her up to my room. We stood there staring at each other. I went in for a hug and began to cry.

You're such a wuss, Grayson.

Gr: Thank you so so much.

A: For what?

Gr: For bringing my brother back.

We just stood there hugging for five minutes. That was until Chan came in. He didn't seem mad, angry, or confused. I guess, he knew I didn't like Autumn like that. I'm kind of starting to have a crush on Xyaln.

Ch: Come on, Autumn. We're going home.

A: Good bye, Grayson.

Gr: Bye.

They both left to their apartment. Once she was out of my arms, I felt empty of comfort. I went downstairs and saw Marianna looking at Mingus. I know Mingus is a complete flirt, but I think Mingus and Marianna will be a cute couple. Mingus, on the other hand, was zoned out. Whatever for? I have no idea.

* Autumn's P.O.V.

We really didn't go home. Instead, I begged Chandler if we can go to the mall. He finally gave in. He kind of hid his face from everyone. I saw him staring at this beautiful old fashion pocket watch. Once he went to the next store, I bought the pocket watch. I knew it was going to be the perfect present. It could be a birthday and Christmas present. I just don't want to give it to him exactly on Christmas. I might get it engraved also.

* To be continued