Chapter Twenty Seven: Present (Part 2)

* Chandler's P.O.V.

As I was walking through the stores, I saw this beautiful necklace. It had love and the infinity sign engraved in it. Even though it was just a necklace, it felt very special. I didn't want to give it to her for Christmas. I want to give it to her a couple weeks after.

* ???'s P.O.V.

I have to send her the most prefect present ever. Me. She doesn't deserves Chandler. He's a Tv star. How can a nobody like Chandler mix with a somebody like Autumn? I have to reveal to her who I am, but at the same time, I don't.

* Marianna's P.O.V.

I think I'm starting to have a thing for Mingus. Even just by standing, he looks cute. I want to tell him how I fell, but I doubt he feels the same way.

* Mingus's P.O.V.

I can't believe she doesn't like me. I'm better than Chandler. He's a nobody, and she's a somebody. A nobody and a somebody don't mix. On the other hand, I've been spending some time with Marianna. She's actually really cool. I have a feeling I'm starting to fall for her. I want to tell her, I just don't know how. I guess, I could tell her when everyone passes around the presents.

* Lanie's P.O.V.

I went to Jason's house to spend some time with him. After what just happened, I appreciated him more. Once I arrived, I saw some girls kissing him. He was trying to push her off, but she wouldn't budge.

J: What the heck? You have a boyfriend who is my best friend. Remember? I don't know if you know this either, but I have an amazing, beautiful, talented girlfriend. I'm not going to let you ruin that.

She turned around an saw me. She left the house, and Jason came and cried into my arms.

J: I thought you were gone. I was never able to forgive myself if you did.

L: It's okay. You're the best Christmas present anyone can ask for.

* Xylan's P.O.V.

I've been noticing how Grayson has been looking at me. It's only been a day, and this kid is looking at me weird. Christmas isn't till tomorrow hopefully by then he has his mind working. For all the years I've known him, he has never showed that he likes me. Why all of sudden have the interest? Lanie went out with her boyfriend, and Marianna went to go to the store with Mingus. It was just Grayson and I. He came up to me, pulled me by the arm, and took me to his room. Once we got there, he began to kiss me. He had his hand on my face while mine were around his neck. He slowly moves his hands to my waist. I can feel sparks going through me like they never have before, not even with Jason did I feel like. Once he reaches my waist, we break apart to catch our breathes.

Gr: Woah.

X: Yeah.

Gr: Was that your first kiss?

X: Yeah. What about you?

Gr: Yeah.

We smiled. I could feel his soft breathing go against my face. He still had his arms around my waist. I still had my arms around his neck.

Gr: You know what?

X: What?

Gr: This is the best Christmas present ever.

I then pulled him in again. We are so perfect for each other. His hands were moving up and down my back, and my hands were going through his hair. We once again pulled back to catch our breathes.

Gr: Come on. They're going to wonder where we were.

He had held my hand, and we went downstairs.

* Jewels' P.O.V.

Christmas Day is tomorrow. I had to leave back to my time. I knew I had to go back. I lied to the family and told them that I was moving away for a very long time, and I might not come back. They were very devastated when they heard that, but they understand. Once I said my goodbyes, I time traveled back home, and things were already looking better.

*********

Hey.

Okay so I never forgot about izzy_dee , xx_AverageFangirl_xx , TWDLover224 , or TWD_Girl23 . I was just trying to find something good for them to be in.

Hope you like this part. Thank you all so much for the reads.

~ Sophia