Chapter Seventeen: Back and Bad

* Autumn's P.O.V.

Once the barbecue was over, Chandler and I went home. Once we arrived, I turned on the lights and saw Jewels.

A: Jewels, what are you doing here?

Chandler went up to her, and she knocked him out.

A: What the heck? He's your cousin.

J: I have to stop you two from meeting.

A: Why?!

Just then, Madison came in. Both her and Jewels were pointing a gun at me. It wasn't just any gun, it was one from where I'm from.

A: What the heck is your problem with the both of you?!

J: You're the bad person.

A: No, I'm not. You are.

Madison turned her gun towards Jewels.

J: What are you doing Madison? This was both of our mission. Why are you not going as planned?

M: Because, I found out the truth. They're not fixing the future; she is.

Jewels put her gun down.

J: They told us her family were the bad people.

M: They lied. We need to go back home, and tell them we did our mission.

J: They read our minds, Madison.

M: We'll erase right before we travel home.

A: You're going back. What if it's bad over there?

M: It won't. Just...take care of Chandler. Don't let anything happen to him.

A: Okay.

M: I'm sorry, Katelyn.

A: For what?

M: That I was distant. I was told things about you and your family, and I believed them. I hope we can see each other again.

A: Yeah, so do I.

M: Since the erasing memory serum knocks people out, I need you to put the time for us. Got it?

A: Yeah.

She erased their memories, and I put the date and pressed travel. Once they left, Chandler woke up.

C: What's going on?

A: You fainted and fell. What do you last remember?

C: Coming in.

A: Ok. Come on. We have to stay up because you hit your head.

C: Okay.

I sat him on the couch.

A: What do you want to do?

C: I'm going to take a shower while listening to music.

A: Ok. I'll watch some tv or watch some stuff from Snapchat. I haven't been on there in a while.

C: Okay.

Chandler went into the restroom, and I first watched my favorite Law&Order:SVU. (Because it's awesome. 😝) Once it was over, I turned off the television and began scrolling through Snapchat. I then heard Chandler sining. I went towards the door.

******************

I am so so sorry that I didn't update sooner. I was really busy trying to get my "My YouTuber Family" book finished. Please forgive me. Let me know what you think. What's up next?

~ Sophia