Chapter Eleven: Crazy Party

* back to 2015

* Autumn's P.O.V.

"SURPRISE!" Xylan jumped from the excitement.

X: Girls. You really did this for me?

M: Why wouldn't we?

L: You're our friend.

X: Chan and Autumn, you were in on this?

C&A: Yeah.

X: Thank you all.

I looked around there weren't a lot of people. There was Mariana, Lanie, Chandler and his family, Xylan's parents, me, and some guy named Jason. He told me he was Lanie's boyfriend. I didn't believe him at first, but Lanie confirmed. I didn't think she would date him. I thought he was Xylan's boyfriend because they're both from the emo club. Is there even such a club? I was listening to the music when I was turned around and hugged.

A: Chandler!

I said while laughing.

A: What are you doing?

C: You said you were going to give me a hug at Xylan's party.

A: Oh, Chandler.

It happened again. He was getting red all over his face. This time, he also was rubbing the back of neck.

A: Chandler, is it too hot in here?

C: Yeah.

A: I'll ask Mariana if she can turn the air conditioner on.

C: Okay.

* Chandler's P.O.V.

I don't get it. Every time I blush around Autumn, she thinks it's too hot in the room. She doesn't blush either. Does she feel the same way about me? I mean, that's probably her way of telling me, "Chan, I don't like you so...get away from me." I don't care if she does or doesn't feel the same way. I'm going to keep trying until she tells me something.

* Xylan's P.O.V.

I was so thankful that my friends and family threw me a surprise party. I then felt this feeling I haven't felt in years. My parents through me out when I was 11, and that was the last time I felt this feeling. We were having fun and games. Jason pulled me to the side.

"What's up?" He then crashed our face together. "Jason, what's your problem? Lanie is your girlfriend who is my best friend."

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't...never mind."

"Jason!" A couple of us emos got together and made a club in an abandoned factory. No one is judged. Popular, non popular, you're welcomed no matter what. Everyone gets to be themselves there.

"I'm sorry."

"That's what we have the club for." Lanie came in. It's like the universe didn't want her to find out.

"Oh, sorry. We're going to cut the cake soon. Just thought I should let you two know."

X: Okay.

* Lanie's P.O.V.

X: That's what we have the club for.

That's all I heard. I called them because we were going to cut the cake.

* Xylan's P.O.V.

J: Promise, me something.

X: What?

J: If things don't work out between me and Lanie, you'll give me a chance.

X: Okay, but you can't make things go wrong on purpose.

J: Deal.

X: I guess, this did turn out to be a crazy party.

J: Yeah, I guess so.

* Autumn's P.O.V.

Xylan came, and we sang happy birthday. Grayson was pretending to be a dj from his phone. Gina Ann and Will were talking in the corner. Xylan, Mariana, Lanie, Jason, Chandler, and I were playing truth and dare. Things were going crazy. I guess, this is what a crazy party is like.

************

So...Jason has a thing for Xylan😝. What's will happen between everyone? Stay tuned. Sorry for the lag in this post. I came up with ideas for my other books. So...I kind of forgot about this book. Please forgive me.

~ Sophia