Chapter Twenty Three: Not the Only

A/n:

Just thought you should all know how amazing his voice is. When I thought of the title of this part, this song came to mind. You should check out his YouTube. It's called Angel Alberto Prado. Please, go watch and subscribe after reading this part of the book. 😉

****************

* Autumn's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked around. I saw I wasn't the only one. Xylan, Marianna, Lanie, and Chandler were all here with me. We were all cuffed to a chair. I began to loosen my cuffs when a group of men...no more like, bastards...came in.

B#1: Well, she's up.

B#2: We thought you would never wake up.

I looked at them very calm yet furious. I just kept wondering, why is it always Chan? That when I remembered what Madison said. She said to always take care of him. Maybe that's what it is. He's the future, but then, why would I be sent to the past if he's the future. I saw one going up to Chandler, another to Xylan, and another to Lanie. Marianna was up, but she acted like she was still asleep. She looked at me and gave me a wink. I knew what that meant. We fight. Once one came up to me, we began. I turned around and hit one with the chair. Once he was down, I freed myself. I then knocked him out. Once I knew he was out, I went to help Marianna, but she had herself covered. Finally after maybe eight men, we finished them off. We got the group and went out. We saw we were in the woods, and we had no idea what part we were in. None of us had our cell phones. They didn't take them because we searched everything, and we couldn't find them. We then concluded that they left them at out houses on purpose. I looked at the fields going on and on. I'm glad that Chandler and I weren't the only ones.

*******

What do you think? Stay tuned for more. Thank you sooo much for the reads. 😝🤐☺️💙

~ Sophia