Chapter Twenty Eight: The End

* Chandler's P.O.V.

Christmas Day was here. Autumn and I were all dressed for The Christmas party at my parents house. Mingus, Marianna, Xylan, Grayson, Jason, Lanie, Autumn, and I were all in my old room. My parents turned it into a fun room. There arcade games, videos games, cinema area, a bay window, and a lounging area with books. I saw Autumn at the bay window reading a book.

C: Hey, beautiful.

A: Hey, Chan.

She says without un-glueing her eyes from the book.

W: Kids come down stairs.

We all turned off the electronics and went downstairs. We weren't paying attention to time. We looked at the clock, and it read 11:59 p.m. Everyone opened they're presents at midnight. Mingus told Marianna he like her. Once he told her, they began making out.

C: Get a room.

Mingus winked at me and went to a room. Grayson was with Xylan and gave her some band t-shirt. TØP is what a believe I saw on the shirt. Lanie got a beautiful promise ring from Jason. I couldn't find Autumn anywhere. I then heard gunshots from outside.

C: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. It can't be.

We all ran outside and saw Autumn on the ground holding onto her side.

* Autumn's P.O.V.

I went outside to take a breathe. I was feeling home sick. I then heard a gun shot. I thought it was because it was Christmas. I stopped thinking that when I fell to the ground and felt pain on my side.

* two weeks later

* Chandler's P.O.V.

I can't take the pain anymore. It's my fault that this happened. I could have stopped this. I can't bear it anymore. I just want to hug her, but I can't. I feel empty and incomplete. It's now New Years Eve. Autumn and I went to my parents house. I was looking at Autumn, and she was acting weird. It's not like she hadn't this pass year, but today was worse. This whole year, she has never blushed, flirted, or make a move. I have to ask her how she feels about me at midnight. Midnight was coming closer and closer. I started noticing how she became more emotionless. The end of the year is coming. It just a few hours away. I can't believe it, but I think I'm falling for a R...

No, Chan. Think positive. She isn't a R..r..r.. Clam down. Think about this whole year she has to be a R...r..r.. Just admit it Chan you have fallen R...r...r...

THE END...?