Chapter Twenty Five: Finally

* Autumn's P.O.V.

We finally got back to society. Now, to find out where we are. I went to a near by dinner.

T-w: How may I help you?

A: What day is it and where are we?

T-w: You're in San Diego, California, and it's December 23rd.

A: Thank you.

I walked back to the group.

* Gina Anne's P.O.V.

We finally got a call that each of them were okay. They said that Autumn was taking care of Chandler. I have a feeling they're have a thing for each other. She still is strange, but I don't care anymore. If she's protecting my son, she is worth loving.

* Jewels P.O.V.

When I found out that the gang went missing, I was devastated. I had to find a way to find them. I went over to my Aunt Gina's house. When I walked in, I overheard her saying that they were San Diego. Since no one knew I was here, I left back out and went to go get them.

* Chandler's P.O.V.

I'm really glad Autumn is here. I probably would have been freaking out. Once we were in town, we tried getting a bus back home. We couldn't get one so...we went to a hotel. Xylan, Lanie, and Marianna shared one room. Autumn and I shared another. Once we got inside our rooms, I stood standing there weak and lifeless. Autumn came over to me and gave me a hug. I began to cry. I leaned my head on her shoulder.

A: It's going to be okay. You'll see. Come on. Let's go to bed.

We gently shifted to the bed to lie down. Once we were on the bed, I put my head on the bed frame, and she put her head on my shoulder. We entwined our fingers together. I had both of my arms around her. One was behind her and the other in front. I didn't want to let her go. She keeps a me warm, and I feel safe. She had her arms the same. Once it began to get late, we went down to the pillows to go to sleep. I wasn't tired, but I still felt my eyes drooping closed.

* moments later

I heard a horn honking and immediately woke up. I scared Autumn when I jolted up.

A: Are you okay?

C: Yeah, I'm fine, babe.

Oh. Shoot! What is she going to do? How is she going to react?

A: Okay.

We then heard a knock on the door. Autumn went to go open it. I can't believe a girl is protecting a boy.

Way to be man, Chan.

Once she opened it, I saw someone putting their hand over her mouth. No, no, no, not again. Once the person let go, I saw it was Jewels, my cousin. She took all five of us home. By the time we got there, it was Christmas Eve.

************

What did you think? What do think will happen next? Stay tuned for more.

~ Sophia